The Singed Beginning

The Singed Beginning

A Chapter by Wolverina Slays
"

The beginning of it all. A little prolouge before the actual action.

"
Eryn stood frozen in place as she stared at the sight of some adult man pinning her best friend Roniboy to the wall. Blood was seeping from the multiple wounds on his throat that were exposed by his half torn off black t-shirt. His scrawny eleven year old body was quivering in complete agony and a frosty fear. 
Eryn was staring at the scene, but not quite seeing it as she felt the gripping fear and bubbling fury begin to seep into her bones as Roni's terrified gaze swung over to her. Her shocked state immediately shattered, and she felt her bones begin to shift and elongate. Her teeth grew into long sharp fangs like that of a tiger. She felt a weird itching feeling as she was dropped to the ground and panted in agony as she felt something sprout from her shoulder blades and the her face flatten and shift into animalistic features. 
 Suddenly everything stopped and her gaze snapped up to the man who held Roni captive. A cold fury enveloped her and she felt a deep snarl emerge from the depths of her chest. The man's head snaps to the side, and his eyes were a glowing emerald green. Those eerie eyes widened as they landed on her, and he cursed.
"What the f**k are you?" his roman voice worked out.
She cocked her head to the side and narrowed her eyes. She knew full well that she was no longer human, but instead some type of big cat type creature with large wings. She  took a large stride forward, feeling the predator like grace, and paused. She coiled the muscles in her hind legs as the man dropped Roni to the ground, and backed away.
"Nice kitty." He murmurs softly as I laughed inside my head.
Yeah right.

-------------------------------------------

Hi there reader. Sorry to intrude, but before I can begin the story I need to give you a brief overlook of Eyrn's life from the past (The event above where she is twelve) to the current moment (Her 21st birthday)...
To begin with her best friend Roniboy (the guy from the first part) died, but don't worry he came back as a poltergeist and has been her only partner along the way. She abandoned her family at age fifteen because of a... horrible incident with her three brothers when she was twelve. Around that time she proceeded to become a hit-man of the undead... From there she just kept up her work to where she is today.
DON'T WORRY GUYS!!!
 The fun part is about to begin...


© 2013 Wolverina Slays


Author's Note

Wolverina Slays
Tell me if you enjoyed plz, and help me fix anything you might want me to fix! Comment and tell me what you might want to happen next... Or just wait a couple hours untill the next parts out. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on July 12, 2013
Last Updated on July 12, 2013
Tags: vampire, romance, paranormal, werecat


Author

Wolverina Slays
Wolverina Slays

Lake Stevens, WA



About
I love to write stories with a good twist... Sort of burtonesque. I also absolutely love a good romance chain within my stories,especially with a good female protagonist. more..

Writing