Ripples

Ripples

A Poem by WriterInWonderland
"

A short blurb to help those considering suicide.

"

Imagine that you are a pebble. There are plenty of them around. They all look the same at first. However, when examined, each one is unique. No two are completely the identical. When a pebble is thrown into the water, it splashes a little and then ripples form around the spot where it submerged. Those ripples are the people who love us. There may only be a few, but they are affected drastically by our actions. So before you consider suicide due to feeling alone or unloved, remember this. Those ripples could not be the same without the pebble that was tossed into the water. They are your ripples. Treat them with care, and they will never disappear, even as you sink. They will remain with you throughout your entire life. Don't give that up. Ever.

© 2017 WriterInWonderland


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

71 Views
Added on June 6, 2017
Last Updated on June 6, 2017
Tags: suicide, self help, not worth it, think it through, don't give up

Author

WriterInWonderland
WriterInWonderland

Derry, NH



About
My name is Marie. I'm 25 years old. I've been writing since I was 13. Although I'm afraid my motivation has dwindled in the past few years. I want to rekindle my interest in writing and reading. And g.. more..

Writing