you left, i accepted my life, now i must change.

you left, i accepted my life, now i must change.

A Poem by Wordless_Prism
"

sometimes i really wish pain was nonsensical, but i see its purpose.

"
The concept of one thing dying at a different time than another is analytical if one wants to avoid pain. It's no different than in the day, what will the night be like? What will this time next year be like? Was this day or night too short, compared to another? 

The nonsensical truth about a joyous life, however, is that pain is unavoidable.

My life is nothing but a lacuna, to waste away in an Apocrypha. For now, I have my Luna which is my epoch, and that is enough. Don't weep for me in my obscurity. Like water down a drain, like clouds in the night, or stars in the day, I am here but gone without a thought.

Hold while you bleed your tears, calmly while I wipe away your fears. The fire burns so brightly it outshines the stars.
My hands still hurt, we traded places but the blood still mixes with the dirtiest dirt. 

If changing into a better man is the best for me, I would rip out this poisoned heart to help me see. 

I wish to be more like unto the trees, they know change and they do not fear it. They accept and prepare for change, and when it comes they move on. This is how they grow, because of this I have to ask, have I changed? And if so, like them, have I moved on and grown? 

© 2021 Wordless_Prism


Author's Note

Wordless_Prism
Booooooooop.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
Added on February 21, 2017
Last Updated on May 26, 2021

Author

Wordless_Prism
Wordless_Prism

SC



About
I am mainly here to read, but I like to try and write. more..

Writing