So, better than I thought

So, better than I thought

A Story by Astrid Alexander

BOYS
Oh boys how ou make us girls go crazy. Right so, I have no problem with guys, they're nice and s**t. The thing is, I find it that us girls usually go for the guy that are way up there out of our league, after several rejections, we drop out standards way too far down. Then we realise we're going for tears and get these guys in the middle. The problem is that I keep on finding guys that want to be 'frienifits' or friends with benefits. I have no problem with this s**t though, I made a promise to myself way, way, way back. That don't cry over guys and I hav lived to that unless I don't have a sexual connection to them in that way. So boys, you nieeve boys. I will never cry over one I you if you break up with me. I'm stronger than that and the promise 'never cry over a******s' has helped me too.
So thank f**k I was scared of a relationship at the moment it would have been a together forever thing and f**k I could not deal with that. So thanks for trying to put me down gently, but I can handle this mate!

© 2013 Astrid Alexander


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

216 Views
Added on March 10, 2013
Last Updated on March 10, 2013
Tags: Boys, silly, love, friends with benefits, young, teenage, sexuality, sex

Author

Astrid Alexander
Astrid Alexander

Australia



About
I am a young aspiring writer. All I want is for someone to read what I have to offer. more..

Writing
Lying Lying

A Story by Astrid Alexander