Suicide

Suicide

A Story by
"

to the people who think about this. I love you, i really do!

"

She stood on the cliff. Watching the fire red sky, and the trees that had turned black, because of the darkness. She didn’t know what to do anymore. She was thinking about the song: “does anybody hear her” that reminded her of the sad life she had lived. A part of that song was in her mind referring to her. She thought that a song about lonely people shouldn’t be made. It would just make more people commit suicide. Just like her.

Nobody had ever looked at her with a smiling face or a friendly face. All the eyes that she had met had looked at her with disrespect and anger. Cold eyes that froze her mind every time they looked at her. She couldn’t believe that anyone could harm a person with words so much that the person couldn’t stand being in this world anymore. Then she jumped. Jumped from the cliff, that had been left alone by everyone and everything. Nothing but cold hard rocks in her unhappy face would meet her future. She thought about everything that made her life seem so unimportant.

 

Her old so called boyfriend that couldn’t do more than cheat on her, and proudly tell his friends about the new young meet, that he had eaten like a wild lion behind her back. His friends then told their own girlfriends, that wouldn’t stop talking about it while looking at her in class. She was only 17 years old. No one thought about her feelings. They didn’t think that these things would harm her more that it would harm them. Her boyfriend would uncaring sit at a table with her flirting with every girl that walked by. She didn’t dare to speak up. She was afraid that he would hit her again. She had bruises on her arms, legs and face, but no one ever asked about it. And yet she thought of her friends as sweet friends and her boyfriend as the one she loved the most.

 

Her family was not any better. Her father was a drunker and her mother left her and her sister when she was three years old. She remembered her mom as a lady that always smiled and had a happy mind. Her mother was on speed. Her sister Maria was the b***h in the school. She was in constant trouble and had always different boys with her home. And she could hear that Maria and the boy weren’t doing homework.

 

While she was falling towards the rocks she reminded herself about the few good things. At least she had a family and a boyfriend. Even though none of those things made her happy, were her thoughts that some people don’t have these things. She was getting straight A’s at school, but she was bullied because of her A’s. People called her a geek. Nothing good in her life had come to her without bad following after. She didn’t want to live anymore.

 

She closed her eyes right before she hit the rocks. The sound of her bones cracking gave an echo though the cliff side. She was dead. Her smile remained on her mouth, even when a by passer found her. No one had reported her missing. Even though, she knew that, when she was falling, she didn’t take of her smile. She knew she was going to a better place. A place in the skies, with friendly people that, would welcome her, like she was a part of the family. Her smile remained on her lips until she saw down through the clouds. Her father and sister was sanding over her smashed body, crying their hearts out, and begging for her to come back. The smile was gone. Also at the body.

 

She tried to jump down through the skies to flow into her body again, but nothing was to do. She was a suicide victim and an angel told her that suicide victims couldn’t wake up from the dead. 

 

He stood on the cliff. Thinking about the song: “does anybody hear her”. He remembered the last part of the song where the girl finds friends. He turned around and walked away from the cliff. He now knew that life was just started and that when the bad things are over, the good things will start.        

© 2011


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

for all of you who read this story!! listen to the song to if you haven't heard it before - search "does anybody hear her by casting crowns" on youtube or where else you search for music and watch the video to fully understand. life isn't bad enough to commit suicide before you decide for it to be! live your life and be happy, and know that there will ALWAYS be people who don't like you and that's how it is for everybody! even the popular people. so be happy and decide how your life is going to turn out for yourself!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
1 Review
Added on June 15, 2011
Last Updated on June 19, 2011
Tags: suicide, help, mad, angry, love, dead, death, happy

Author


Writing
Shattered Shattered

A Poem by