~  For we are One

~ For we are One

A Poem by
"

~ For we are One, Lovers Death, Death's Kiss, Life and Death, My Oneness, Together, You and me, My Death, My Love, My all.

"


~  For we are One

 

 

For us it didn’t take a lifetime,

The fields, we feel now bare feet,

The so red sky filled with ozone,

And the birds in all the colors of the rainbow,

You and me are there, arrived, settled..

 

For nobody can stop us now,

So is each day a great miracle,

That we wake up into each other’s arms,

Pure magic, only we can touch,

Only you and me can see.

In the transparent air above us;

 

There are no questions,

Only moments I am in love

With your expression,

No fear, or anything that hurts

 

Only you and me, seem to be there,

And our weight of love

That never bloomed this much

So far, for we are one

 

 

 

-           Elisa Laura

© 2014


Author's Note

It came to me again, it came... the "Vibe".
I wonder... DO YOU TRULY LISTEN, MUSIC COMPARED TO EACH WORD?
ARE YOU A SENSITIVE SOUL? OR A RUSHY..... Needing for reviews in return? curious, Michelle thanks to you, for grounding me, and you and me! and our bond, and friendship. True love, and friendship have their own time, and space!!!



Enjoy xx

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

The poem and its message are amazing - it truly is wonderful when you find that person that you connect with and, as some believe, are destined to be with.

I'm not sure if I'm misunderstanding the meaning...is the person that you're in love with someone that's died? (That was what I inferred from the picture.) Regardless, it is a very touching work with incredible imagery.

I especially enjoyed the lines, "For us it didn't take a lifetime/The fields, we feel now bare feet," and "There are no questions/Only moments I am in love/With your expression." Ideally, I would hope that the best relationships would strive for these things!

Posted 10 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

10 Years Ago

I can't thank you enough my friend, for your words. I shall explain this poem, in the finest details.. read more
Eric Pudalov

10 Years Ago

Aww, thanks Elisa! I like to take time to put details into my reviews; otherwise I don't feel that .. read more



Reviews

These words, coupled with that picture and music(which I thought was one of those annoying phantom ads at first haha)....it's perfection. Writing and poetry is truly art, and anyone that disagrees with that, well, I'll just show them this page...

-Brian

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

10 Years Ago

Thank you hon, I appreciate it so much, be back for you xxxx
As always, beautifully moving dear One...

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much, dear.... always.
Once I'd read the line "seem to be there", I wondered whether or not it was worth changing something, perhaps taking out the 'seem', or changing the 'there'.....


....but no: the essence of poetry is subjective expression, so no - what I would say instead is to never feel the need to edit, because to do so by my philosophy is beside the point.









Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

10 Years Ago

Thank you ;)
The absolute unreality of love. How it makes death seem silly, and an average morning feel like the afterlife. This is what I get from your poem. You use understated words with confidence, and the impact is great in lines like 'the so red sky filled with ozone', 'birds in all the colors of the rainbow', 'only you and me can see / in the transparent air above us'. I really do get this afterlife 'vibe' (your word), and I love it. There is nothing self-conscious about your work, which I adore. 'there are no questions... no fear or anything that hurts'. Indeed. This is about the rapture of the present moment, of a shared consciousness. And when we are in the present, as you know my dear Elisa, we all share a consciousness. Falling in love with one person enables us to fall in love with the whole world.

Posted 10 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

10 Years Ago

You always see beyond, however, I love to stay grounded, and need too lol, I have a special bond wit.. read more

10 Years Ago

Oops *Within, ;-( Dutchie, who sees her errors. * And death and live are just one Kiss away..... it .. read more
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
DJ
This is beautiful, each word leaving a trace on my mind, lingering there for a moment before I am immersed in the journey the music takes me on.

Posted 10 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

10 Years Ago

Thank you my dear friend, I didn't forgot about you, you are always in my mind, and even in silence... read more
No going beyond what you have written, perfection, the best feeling ever in the here and now.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much Ireland, I honestly appreciate your comment, and your feelings...
Surreal, lovely, dark, all in swirled in a perfect complexion. I miss reading your work, and this one is just spot on.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

10 Years Ago

Greg, my dear friend, thank you again so much, I truly appreciate your words.
this song is really in the language of the heart.. it cannot be deciphered by human means.. but we see here that the impossible has been achieved.. great work.. I've always wondered what the yearning verses I hear from my heart are, filtered through my euphoric emotions that transpire.. and today is a day of days because I have in fact felt them through this song.. Thank you for sharing Ellisa :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

10 Years Ago

Thank you for the beautiful words on my poem Effector, I'm glad and happy, you enjoyed this, and fel.. read more
We are One composed of Many. We are Universal Consciousness. Each within Many adore each other as they give each other as well as the Universe meaning and purpose. We are the evolution of emotion, adoration, and love. Consciousness is immortally emergent within worlds without end, and death is an illusion where time and space bend.

Posted 10 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

10 Years Ago

Thank you very much my dear friend, for such a great review full of your powerful science, and knowl.. read more
This is indeed truly musical and (much maligned word) romantic. It floats and flies. It has no rough edges but it does have a bitter sweet taste. You do intelligent romance so well.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

10 Years Ago

Thank you my dear friend, such a honor coming from you :) always blessed and happy with your words.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1464 Views
30 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on February 19, 2014
Last Updated on February 19, 2014
Tags: ~ For we are One, Lovers Death, Death's Kiss, Life and Death, My Oneness, Together, You and me, My Death, My Love, My all.

Author


Writing
~ Listen ~ Listen

A Poem by



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


~ Light in the Sky ~ Light in the Sky

A Poem by


Shadow Shadow

A Poem by A. Amos


~ Your Wall Flower ~ Your Wall Flower

A Poem by


Distance Distance

A Poem by A. Amos