Evening Walks

Evening Walks

A Poem by
"

Favorite girl magnet poem.

"

To which would the starsdirect its shine???

Upon the darkest night???

Upon which infinite stars try to catch attention,

To attract...

Flirting with someone,

Something,

down below in the finite grounds of earth,

Worthy of their attention,

Until which time do stars shine???

In the day do they still seek that they crave???

Insane as they are,

Hoping one day to be together,

For their jealousy is distance,

Could we have realized that dear someone,

Is all along with us,

Ever so near,

And only to find out, when that someone is around,

The stars shine brightest,

© 2008


Author's Note

I wrote this spontaneously while chatting with a beautiful girl. Problem was she was too busy to go back to MSN to see what I just wrote in a couple of minutes.

Nonetheless, she is married now, and happy.
And a lot of my female friends love this poem.

Truth be told, I no longer have a muse, which would explain the shift in my writing (to short stories)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I guess this is the concept behind how Supernovae are formed! One star gets next to another and ---WOW! A beautiful explosion takes place. Your poem attracted me and I can see why it's a girl magnet. Your poem is gorgeous!
We definately get energy from positive people and can transform that energy into beautiful words.
Sometimes we have to invent our incentive in our mind--and possibly watch them come to life.
I love how the stars are flirting in your excellent poem! I'm saving this to favorites right now!


Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.



Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Pj
How beautiful...I think any girl who walks away from these words unscathed is actually unlucky lol. To feel what I felt from your words is probably like Jesus walking on water, a miracle. This has made me feel, well alive, a woman again. What a wonderful time for me to have being introduced to your writing.
Just as an aside, I'd love to be your muse lol, especially if you're going to write like this.

Posted 15 Years Ago


beautifully written (i would make this longer and i would read another poem or two since you read mine. but i have a terrible headache)

Posted 15 Years Ago


Yes, yes... beautiful. Loving the shortness of your flow. Glad to have stumbled upon your Evening Walks...

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Well, it sure has the feel of a "muse".. probably the memory of a muse. This is quite lovely!!! Take care~~~

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I can see why you call this your girl magnet poem - it is very romantic, but in an intelligent way. The idea of stars being jealous was refreshing - I never thought of it that way - jealous of the love on which they shine and as they peer with excitement - or longing - their light intensifies. Wonderful job with this.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

this was a good poem, kind of makes me want to have that one girl who makes the stars shine the brighest. i liked the lines: Could we have realized that dear someone,
Is all along with us
I like that idea, how that person has been there all along. cheesy sometimes, but you capture truly and beautifully.

by the way, thank you for your comments on my poems. I really appreciated it.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Nicely done poem man, Good piece.

Posted 16 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is beautifully written. Distance is the jealousy of the stars is such a great metaphor and so well crafted. I absolutly love this poem and plan on reading much more tomorrow. Gifted writer!

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

neat, sorry that you come to this circumstance, but I'm sure you'll find the right gal soon enough. :)

----mishy xxoo

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

ohhhh also i reallly like 'favorite girl magnet poem'. my vote is you change the title. that or else im stealing it from you! ;P kidding, id never.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

395 Views
18 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 5, 2008
Last Updated on April 8, 2008

Author


Writing
Deep Forest Deep Forest

A Story by


 Tibet Tibet

A Story by



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..