Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Writing Geek
"

Aaron's perspective.

"

Chapter 2: Aaron

Life can be so f*****g badass sometimes, but other times, it just plain up sucks a*s. Especially when you find out that you’re failing just about every single class in school. F**k school. I lay on my bed, debating whether to get up or not. I check the time and it says: 8:00, right on the dot. I’m lucky I have no brothers or sisters. It’s just me and my old man. My mom… I have no idea what the f**k happened to her, and I could honestly care less about it. She’s not dead though.

I keep myself under the covers, thinking about something that happened a few days ago. I met this chick, this girl who, unlike the others, is far beyond different. This particular girl is just something I’ve never done before�"yes, by “done” I mean f**k her, which I obviously haven’t done, but I also mean that I’ve never gotten to know a girl like her. Her name is Briar Tisdale, and I only know a few things about her. I know that she is seventeen years old. I know that she has long brown hair. I know that she has light brown eyes. And I know (the very first thing I noticed about her) she has a big a*s, plus some tits too. S**t, if I had a chance to look at those, I’d be willing to pay.

“Aaron,” I hear my old man outside my door, “Get up, you got thirty minutes.”

Oh yeah, f**k, it’s only Thursday.

“I’ll be ready in five,” I say before I yawn and get up. In my drawer, I find a plain black shirt, some dark navy jeans, and after I finish rinsing my face, I grab my red snapback from the top of the TV. It just took me less than ten minutes to get ready, so my old man can’t even b***h about that. That’s his problem sometimes. He just likes to b***h about everything and seriously pisses me off so much that I can’t even… But despite all that, I love him. He’s the only thing I have besides my friends.

“Drive yourself to school today,” he says as soon as I’m about to open the front door.

“You sure?” I say, “Remember when I wrecked the car?”

“Well, that was a year ago,” he says, “You were a foolish sixteen-year old, but now you can be a more mature seventeen year old young man.”

“Thanks, Pop,” I say before he tosses me the keys and I get into the truck and drive off. School isn’t that far from my house. Besides, I live in one of the most boring towns ever. Windham, Maine. It’s so small that sometimes, I feel like watching TV isn’t entertaining enough. There’s nothing to do here, and Windham High School just f*****g blows. Hence my words, “F**k school.”

It’s 8:21 when I get to school. People are still outside, and right there, off the distance, I see my crew. I mainly hang out with two people. A high school senior named Paul Martinez and a sophomore named Kris. I have no idea what his last name is, but I honestly don’t give a f**k. I bet he doesn’t know my last name either. Paul is really my only real friend, I guess. Kris is just one of those friends who you only talk to frequently. But I’ve known Paul since elementary�"me and him go all the way back.

I get off the truck and rush towards them. They’re with a few other guys, and those guys are with some girls. Maybe I should get myself a girl at this moment and join them.

“Aaron, my n***a!” Paul says as we do our usual handshake. I look at Kris and notice that he’s just staring at the other guys that are making out with their girls.

“You hard yet?” I whisper in his ear, “You horny mother-f****r.”

“N***a, shut ‘yo a*s up,” he says before I shake his hand, followed by a fist pound.

“Aye, Aaron,” a guy next to Paul says�"I think his name is Pablo, “You get some p***y last night?”

“B***h, I get more p***y in an hour than you’ll ever get in a year,” I say.

For a while, we’re just talking about some random a*s s**t before the bell finally rings. I face the first three periods before it’s finally lunch. Of course, since I have the truck, the guys have decided to do lunch with me�"well, only Paul, Kris, Pablo and his girl. My f*****g Physics teacher made me stay a little bit after class for disrupting, but because I don’t give a f**k about that class, I just walked off. And I continue walking towards the spot where the guys are waiting. I thought I’d just meet them up and not let anything get in my way. I thought everything would be nice and easy, but some dumbass b***h just bumped into me.

“Oh crap!” she says. Her voice sounds extremely familiar. “I’m so sorry. I wasn’t paying attention and I bumped into you… I’m so sorry.”

No. F*****g. Way.

As soon as she looks up at me with her light brown eyes, I regret calling her a dumbass b***h. This girl isn’t a b***h at all. If anything, the only “b-word” she is, is beautiful. Shut the f**k up, Aaron. You sound like a sissy thinking like this. You don’t call girls beautiful. They’re your b*****s, remember?

But not even my thoughts are resisting me from this girl. Briar. The name of a… I don’t even know.

“Briar,” I say, sounding amazed and quickly clear my throat before I add, “I mean, it’s Briar, right?”

“Yeah,” she smiles, “And you’re Aaron. Aaron Spencer.”

“Yeah, that’s my name. Don’t wear it out,” I say.

For a moment, we just smile and share a small moment of silence like we did at Baskin Robbins. S**t, I’ll never forget that day. I keep looking into her eyes, the kind of eyes that won’t let me look away because they’re just so sexy. She’s sexy. She’s got some tits, and she’s got an a*s. A bonus. Everything seems nice but as soon as I speak, I know that I’ve probably made a mistake and not just a mistake for me, but for the guys.

“Hey Briar, you want to come to lunch with me?”



© 2014 Writing Geek


Author's Note

Writing Geek
Oh, I forgot to tell you guys that the story will be switching off POVs. So, it'll be one chapter from Briar and the next from Aaron, and so on. Please let me know what you think!:) and ignore the obvious mistakes.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on April 9, 2014
Last Updated on April 9, 2014
Tags: point, of, view, pov, perspective, guy, boy, relationship, love, friends, souls, romance, teenagers, high school, girl, lady, passion, young


Author

Writing Geek
Writing Geek

Midland, TX



About
I'd rather not say my name, but I am a guy who is currently sixteen years old. I am a pretty quiet person until you get to me:) I also LOVE to draw, read, and write! Obviously;) So yeah. This has be.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Writing Geek


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Writing Geek