Test

Test

A Chapter by Writonic
"

Please read and review.

"
I could handle mom , until Edward Keith came along. Eddie, he hates that nickname, is a rich business man who showed up in town last month with a shady past. Mom thinks he loves her. I dislike him greatly. Jonah hates him.
Jonah Foster. He refuses to accept mom's surname as his own. Jordan. Jonah knew dad until be was almost four. Mom was knocked up, abandoned with a hyperactive four year old before I was even born. I suspect that's why mom loves money. She never had enough. As she grew older her and dad moved across the country, away from her family, which for some reason she will not speak of or to. Anyways, nobody knows where he went and it's not likely he'll come back.
Jonah hates dad. The last time his name was brought up it tools hours for the fire to die down in his eyes. It was scary.
He hates him for taking off, if that isn't obvious. The abandonment fallows him everywhere. Parent nights,Father's day. It doesn't affect me as much. I never knew what a father was like. People always talk about places, where other people haven't been. Movies, food, books. Nobody ever tells me what dads are like, which leads me to relying on movies. I use stereotypes as my information.


© 2015 Writonic


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

65 Views
Added on December 8, 2015
Last Updated on December 8, 2015
Tags: no action yet


Author

Writonic
Writonic

Canada



About
I'm Writonic and I'm an atempting author, with terrible spelling and grammar. I want to inspire people to write as well. But my main goal is to entertain. I have been writing a novel series for three .. more..

Writing