Beautifully Haunted(Read before Whisper, Solitude, Surrender, Lies, Demise, and Exodus).

Beautifully Haunted(Read before Whisper, Solitude, Surrender, Lies, Demise, and Exodus).

A Story by BehindBlueEyes101
"

Just a summary of the plot for my series, Beautifully Haunted. The series has six books: Whisper, Solitude, Surrender, Lies, Demise, Exodus.

"

 

I recently was inspired by some Evanescence songs. Amy Lee's voice along with the Gothic Rock background was beautiful-and haunting. That's where I got the name for the series. Because you have to have a name for them all together, right? Anyway, the book titles are in this order:

 

Whisper, Solitude, Surrender, Lies, Demise, and Exodus.

 

As far as the songs that go with it, Lies is definetely my favorite song, and Demise and Exodus are tied as my favorite words for titles.

 

Like I said before, I was inspired by Evanescence. When I picked out the song titles, I had no idea what the plot would be! I was torn between doing realistic fiction, supernatural, horror, or SciFi. I ended up choosing Romance, because a pet peeve of mine is when every single story and movie has a romantic sub-plot. Either it's a romance story, or not. So I chose Romance.

 

Beautifully Haunted is a story about aa young couple during a war between their country Hali(created for the story) and two others.

 

My two main characters are Grae Connolly and Stefon Doherty. Grae is a fifteen year old girl who lives with her mother in a small apartment complex. Her mother is a rarely sober woman who brings different men home every night. her father abandoned the family eleven years ago. She's poor, and wants a better life, but her uninvolved parents don't help her to succeed in everything she wants to be.

 

Stefon is a seventeen year old boy who's mother died six years ago and who's father is in the war. Stefon lives in a three bedroom, one story house with his older brother Jesse. They both have a job and are in a decently good position.

 

After Stefon finds Grae in a mild state of hypothermia and rescues her, they become close quickly. Grae begins to spend most of her time with Stefon and less with her mother, who barely notices when she's gone. Their relationship build quickly, and soon they are inseparable.

© 2012 BehindBlueEyes101


Author's Note

BehindBlueEyes101
I am currently working on a series called Beautifully Haunted. All of the book titles are songs by Evanescence, I have Whisper, Solitude, Surrender, Lies, Demise, and Exodus. I really appreciate any suggestions and feedback for me, my email is [email protected] for those of you who want to ask or comment on anything, or just wanna say hey.:) I'm a very social person, I love talking to people, and if you're working on any novels or things of that nature, I'm always interested!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I like the freshness of the plot! Usually, writers go for both rich and unhappy, or both poor and lost or both runaways, etc.
Your characters are also younger than usual... I am quite interested now in reading your stories...
Also I like the fact that you drew inspiration from a band an their genre(Evanescence is one of my favs too)... Now that's certainly different !
In anticipation :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

BehindBlueEyes101

11 Years Ago

Aww thanks! I know what you mean, I try to alter what people would expect. My personal interests are.. read more



Reviews

:) You motivate me to keep going with my work! I appreciate that!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Thank you guys so much for the reviews! I can't really express how much they mean to me

Posted 11 Years Ago


:o interesting

Posted 11 Years Ago


BehindBlueEyes101

11 Years Ago

Thanks:)
I am very interested in the outcome of this story. Especially, I'm interested in why Grae was found with hypothermia. I can almost hear the angelic voice of Evanescence when Stefon found Grae. You make me want more!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

BehindBlueEyes101

11 Years Ago

Thank you! I'm working on the first chapter now:) I'm glad you're interested! And I know what you me.. read more
I like the freshness of the plot! Usually, writers go for both rich and unhappy, or both poor and lost or both runaways, etc.
Your characters are also younger than usual... I am quite interested now in reading your stories...
Also I like the fact that you drew inspiration from a band an their genre(Evanescence is one of my favs too)... Now that's certainly different !
In anticipation :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

BehindBlueEyes101

11 Years Ago

Aww thanks! I know what you mean, I try to alter what people would expect. My personal interests are.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 13, 2012
Last Updated on October 13, 2012
Tags: War, Romance, Loyalty, Death, Loss, Relationships

Author

BehindBlueEyes101
BehindBlueEyes101

About
I am currently working on a series called Beautifully Haunted. All of the book titles are songs by Evanescence, I have Whisper, Solitude, Surrender, Lies, Demise, and Exodus. I really appreciate any s.. more..

Writing