Chapter 2 (Whisper)

Chapter 2 (Whisper)

A Chapter by BehindBlueEyes101

            I don’t really remember how I got away from him. The next thing I processed was that I was climbing up the banks of the lake, and running along the deserted streets. I didn’t know where I was. I couldn’t tell whether or not I was being chased. I vaguely thought I heard someone calling me, but I wasn’t sure and I didn’t care enough to check. And I wasn’t really sure where I was going, just somewhere. I slowed. My whole body was shaking from the cold, and the wind that had miraculously seemed to turn 20° colder blew my icy hair into my face. My skin felt numb, and if my hunger had progressed, I couldn’t feel it. My stinging eyes hurt, and my feet felt swollen. I swayed on the spot. I suddenly felt much heavier. I looked around me. From what I could make out, I was in a neighborhood. Where in town it was, I couldn’t tell. My vision seemed to darken in the corners, fuzzing out everything not centered in my eyesight. I was so, so cold. My insides felt frozen. I thought I saw someone come out of one of the houses. I stumbled, and crouched down to steady myself, but I lost my balance and fell over. I lay there, not bothering to get up. Whoever came out of the house came toward me. The door to his house was still open, and I saw another figure come to it, and stand watching. The first person knelt down to me. He turned to the one in the doorway. They called back and forth to each other for a minute before the boy turned back to me. He had the most beautiful, sad eyes I had ever seen. He was talking to me but I couldn’t hear him. I was so cold; I didn’t know how I could bear another minute of consciousness. And just like that, I passed out. The last thing I remember before the cold, cruel world blackened was those eyes.

 



© 2012 BehindBlueEyes101


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

O_o I see that my second chapter has twice as many views as my first one!
If you have any questions or ideas, my email is [email protected]

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
1 Review
Added on October 14, 2012
Last Updated on October 14, 2012


Author

BehindBlueEyes101
BehindBlueEyes101

About
I am currently working on a series called Beautifully Haunted. All of the book titles are songs by Evanescence, I have Whisper, Solitude, Surrender, Lies, Demise, and Exodus. I really appreciate any s.. more..

Writing