Max Died

Max Died

A Chapter by Ghost Writer

      Max died on May twenty second at 11:36b am in a dumb brightly lit, overly cheerily painted hospital room full of flowers that I brought to him.
     The last time I walked into his hospital room, he smiled sadly with a small spark in his tired eyes, he lifted his arms weakly towards me and let them fall back to rest on his tummy.
     "Hey beautiful," I whispered, my voice breaking.
      "I'm not beautiful anymore you bull-shitter," he cuddled up to my side when I curled up on the bed next to him. "I'm sleepy," he settled his head on my chest.
      "I know baby, but you're gonna be okay," I wrapped my arms around him and held him close.
      "E. I wanna tell you that you're beautiful and amazing. You're the most amazing guy I've ever been with and I'm so happy I got to marry you. I love you so much, but I know I'm not going to be okay," he closed his eyes and took a deep shaky breath.
        "I love you, I love you so much. You'll always be the best thing that ever happened to me," I pressed a light kiss to his lips.
        "Will you sing for me please baby? I want to remember the way you sound," his voice was quiet and raspy, his breathing shallow. I started sing Picture Perfect by Escape the fate in his ear in a low voice, it was the song playing when we first kissed in the record shop.
        "Go to sleep baby, I'll still be here when you wake up," I kissed his lips lightly, trailing my fingers gently up and down his arm.
       At 11:15 am I gave Max what I didn't realize would be the last kiss I would give him and slipped out of his hospital bed to get coffee.
       11:29 am I walked off of the elevator and started walking back towards Max's room. An alarm went off, it was loud and an announcement called something I couldn't understand.
        11:30 am a swarm of doctors and nurses ran into Max's room and wouldn't let me in.
         11:36 am Max's doctor came out and started talking to me and Max's parents.
          11:38 am I stood in the middle of the hospital corridor screaming, with tears streaming down my face and fell to the floor against the wall and sobbed. I screamed at the doctor and Max's parents. I started fighting security when they tried to calm me down.
           12:15 am I was taken to a room in the psychiatric ward and held until May twenty fourth.
           On August twenty eighth I was ordered by a judge to attend eighteen months of therapy. The therapy with Doctor Evan still isn't helping.
             I lost my damn journal for a while. I finally found it when I was moving in with Max's parents.
             Today is October seventeenth and I am on top of a skyscraper.
          At 11:36 am I was standing on the edge of the roof crying.
          It is 12:15 am and I'm walking down the stairs. I think I'm done writing this story.


© 2017 Ghost Writer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on July 9, 2017
Last Updated on July 9, 2017


Author

Ghost Writer
Ghost Writer

FL



About
I write a lot of dark and romantic poetry. Poetry is my strong spot.I hope you enjoy. more..

Writing
Hello Hello

A Poem by Ghost Writer