Start of Crisis (Preview)

Start of Crisis (Preview)

A Story by SailBelowTheSea
"

In a new world wanting to be made through peace, prosperity, and righteousness a withering clan of ancients set out to make sure to allow all evil, war, and total chaos to break the free minded.

"
Among those there are those who wish not to fear, but yet this race must have intentions of fear. A great ideal laid among the ancient elders of Babylon, therefore, we as the Shadows must intend to find the secret to Crisis. "Zero!! Must you always create such tension between our brothers?!" the one man that nobody would ever think to cross paths with was Benjamin Hal Cortex aka "Nexus". His foul dexterity created darkness within the Brotherhood of Babylon. Babylon is my home and the one place I had to protect yet within the rules of the ancient Babylonians I could only do what the task that was set out to me by my father Neil. He set me for a task so dreadful that I doubt even Nexus could even complete. My father told me "Now son, within these last few months of our peace, and prosperity you must discover the Crisis." Crisis is a forbidden thing in Babylon for no one, not even the ancients of Babylon were aloud to look into the secret of the Crisis. It was said from the ancient Zeke "Crisis caused that which we fear most, and what most fear is themselves." Zeke sadly was executed later in those months of his words due to the rules of Babylon. What is the Crisis, and Why what is it we fear? 
To Be Continued..

© 2015 SailBelowTheSea


Author's Note

SailBelowTheSea
This is a work in progress and I would actually hope to make this a series.
Please I'd hope for very good reviews.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on April 7, 2015
Last Updated on April 7, 2015
Tags: fiction, story, possible series

Author

SailBelowTheSea
SailBelowTheSea

Pataskala, OH



About
Hello! My name is Tyler, I have quite the peak of interest towards what I write. It has never come to me that I would have and interest of writing, however, it seems my mind can't stop thinking of ins.. more..

Writing