Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Chapter One-Molly

Chapter One-Molly

A Chapter by Xstasi Rose

It's the first day of school for Helen County. I'm sitting in an old wooded desk at New Age Prep, a private school for eighth, ninth, and tenth graders. I don't like the look of him. He seems like he'll be boring and I hate algebra anyways.

"We have a new student this year." he says.

"Well duh smart one, it's the first day of school." I thought.

"So, who wasn't here eighth grade year?"

I raise my hand. I look around the classroom and noticed that I was the only one who wasn't at New Age Prep last year. The weird teacher looks at me kindly. His blue eyes fixed on my face.

"I'm Dr.Posey." he says. He reaches out for a handshake but I deny it. His face turns a rosy hue and he nervously scratches the back of his bald head.

"May you introduce yourself please madam?" I stand and walk towards the front of the classroom. My classmates are all giggling and pointing at my clothes. I'm confused to why though. We wear uniforms: black pants, plain white shoes, a lavender top and a white cardigan with New Age Prep written in a dark lavender. I accessorized with a black and white scarf. Maybe that was odd?

"My name is Molly. Molly Writhers." I stutter out. I start to head for my seat but Dr.Poesy stops me.

"Any questions for Miss Writhers?" A blonde with bright baby blue eyes raises her hand. She has an absurd crimson color lipstick smeared across her thin lips. Her hair in a high ponytail and her nails freshly manicured.

"What made you cut your hair like that?" she asks. The classroom fills with laughter. I didn't see what so funny about what she asked. I nervously rub my hand over my short cropped pixie cut.

"I've always wanted it this way." I answer. Another girl raises her hand. Her brunette hair falls down her back, extremely curly, freckles dust her pale face.

"So you are a female right?" she asks sarcastically. Another uproar if laughter engulfs the classroom. I felt my chest tighten as I look around at the laughing class. I glance up at Dr.Posey surprised to see a smirk on his face. I head to my seat as the blonde trips me and I fall instead. Anger fills my body and rushes through my veins. I stand and grab the blonde by her hair. I drag her down to the purple tile floor and I repeatedly mash her face into the floor. I hear the classroom quieten down, but I wasn't going to stop until I see blood on her face.

Dr.Posey grabs my arms and throws me towards the door.

"Principal's office now!" he yells.

"But she tripped me!" I argue.

"Now!"
 
I walk into in office to find pink sparkles everywhere. Her desk has a huge pink painting the read Mrs.Hodin. It makes me feel as if I walked into a preschooler's bedroom instead of a middle-aged woman's office.

"How may I help you dear?" I look up and see the brightest woman ever. Her bleached blonde hair caresses her face in a fashionable bob. Cotton candy pink lipstick stain her recently Botox operated lips.

"I was sent here."

"For?"

"Fighting." I murmur.

"What?", she gasps, "on the first day of school?"

"Well it isn't the last day of school."

"Watch the sarcasm dear.", she said calmly but I can tell I upset her, "Who sent you?"

"Dr.Posey."

"Posey. He's algebra." she murmurs as she begins to dial his number on the school phone. "Hello Dr.Posey, what's the problem?" she nods her head and sighs. She looks at me and shakes her little finger in my face like a was a five year old child who was misbehaving.

"Fighting Miss Stephanie Miller because of a silly question?"

"She tripped me and I fell! And it wasn't a silly question, it was a rude question." A few seconds later Stephanie, the blonde, walks through the door holding her face.

"What happened dear?"

"Well, I asked Molly a question and she got upset. And on her way to her seat she fell. I guess she thought it was me and she grabbed my hair and pulled me to the floor and...and..."

She begins to cry.





© 2014 Xstasi Rose


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
Added on July 31, 2014
Last Updated on July 31, 2014


Author

Xstasi Rose
Xstasi Rose

TN



About
im just that teenage girl fighting the never-ending storm on planet Jupiter with little success. more..

Writing