My Love.

My Love.

A Poem by Sarah
"

i wrote this to a guy im in love with. but the catch is i didn't give it to him. i just got my feelings out without everyone on the planet knowing.

"
My Love,

It pains me deeply not being able to express my love and affection for you, but know this. I have loved you since as long as i can remember. My heart beats for you and only for you. What i wouldn't do to be in those arms all day and all night. If only i could stare deeply into those pale blue eyes, just once. I love you more than you can possibly imagine. It's true and forever. I long for the day when i finally get to show my feelings for you, Darling. Your what i have been waiting for my whole life. Your my heart, my soul mate, my every thing. I love you, Dear one. For all eternity.

© 2010 Sarah


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really liked it. Reading poems like this I can connect with. I've got so many poems and songs about guys that I like or have liked. It's a great way to say what you need to say and not be embarrassed!!
Great job (:

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 1, 2010
Last Updated on March 1, 2010

Author

Sarah
Sarah

About
Im quiet, thoughtful, and i dont like expressing myself with an audience. thats why i do it through music, stories, and poetry. more..

Writing
All of You All of You

A Poem by Sarah