Meditation

Meditation

A Poem by Adora.xo
"

Bleh

"

The exquisite hush,

Set by the endless oceans,

Laced in silver.

The bashful blush,

That set the skies in motion,

Making the sun wither.

The weightless kiss,

Of a blue breeze,

Waiting to erupt.

The ceaseless bliss,

Ending your dream,

Now...

Wake up.

© 2010 Adora.xo


Author's Note

Adora.xo
Let Me know what you think :P

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Occasionally, there are phrases that are really really good but you seem to be inconsistent and it makes me assume these are all first drafts and unedited. Have you ever seen a faucet that drips water intermittently? Those dry spells are something to look out for in your writing.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Didn't want to wake up and I doubt anyone reading it did!!!

I think that you couldn't have improved it in any shape or form.



Posted 13 Years Ago


There was a lot of good imagery in here. I liked the flow of the poem and how it ended so abruptly.

Posted 13 Years Ago


this is a great poem it flows beautifully and has great imagery. Great poem!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


relaxing, beautiful and dreamy...just like you intended. I loved this sweet.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Nicely done kid. This poem is really peaceful and calming. I like that about it. It takes you back to your happy place....sort of!? Bu yeah, you get the idea.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I don't quite understand the punctuation, you did an awsome job with the topic scenery, blue breeze, endless oceans, silver and sun, very serene.
beautifully done adora

Posted 13 Years Ago


hmmmmm soothing to say the least. I'm from the caribbean and that just took me back home to a very pleasant place. :-)

Posted 13 Years Ago


I was just on vacation and its time to wake up!! :) Most miss the beauty of nature and how calming it can be. We over look it with our busy schedules and appointments. If we sit back and take it in it is like meditation isn't it? I like the twist at the end for we all are called back to reality. Great write :)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

205 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 7, 2010
Last Updated on July 7, 2010

Author

Adora.xo
Adora.xo

The One That's Non-Existant As Far As You're Concerned., British Columbia, Canada



About
So that you will hear me So that you will hear me my words sometimes grow thin as the tracks of the gulls on the beaches. Necklace, drunken bell for your hands smooth as grapes. And I wat.. more..

Writing
Saturday Saturday

A Poem by Adora.xo


Butterflies Butterflies

A Poem by Adora.xo



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..