Chapter One: The Auction

Chapter One: The Auction

A Chapter by Baby Doll

April 9 1791


I was waiting in line with the other girls to be sold once again. I was wearing a green corset and a pair of fish net stockings. With the usual chains, collar, and wrist bands.

They called me up to the stage and the guard yanked on my chains pulling me out to the stage.

Auctioneer: Now we have saved the best for last tonight her name is Lillian and she is as cute and small as a baby doll. She is very obedient she will do anything and everything you ask of her but if you are not her master then good luck. Our sweetie here is one of a kind… she is a half vampire…

Erik’s P.O.V

They yanked her on to the stage as they did with all the other girls but when she came into the light she was nothing like the other girls she was beautiful and when ever the light touched her skin it sparked and shone like she were made out of diamonds. She stood there with a power none of the others had, she was not afraid like the others were but she looked as though she would never speak out of turn unless told was alright. But still she looked like she had a mind of her own. I could not take my eyes off her and my father noticed.

Father: Do you like her?

Me: Excuse me father?

Father: Haha Lillian. Do you like her?

Me: Oh um yes father I do

He smiled and then the Auctioneer said something that caught both of our attentions.

Auctioneer: … she is one of a kind… she is a half vampire…

When I heard that I knew I had to have her…

Lillian’s P.O.V

The auctioneer was saying something about how I was a half vampire when I heard the thoughts of a young lord.

Young lord: …I had to have her

Auctioneer: But sadly our little fallen angel is not a virgin…

A chill went though my body as the memories of my last master. He favored the sexual punishments even. He even did it when I did exactly what he asked of me, he called it my reward.

Auctioneer: So let’s start off with $1,000!

A man in the middle of the crowd raised his hand.

Auctioneer: I have $1,000! Can I get $2,000?

Someone in the back raised his hand.

Auctioneer: I have $2,000! Can I get $3,000?

The man in the middle raised his hand.

Auctioneer: I have $3,000! Can I get $4,000?

The man in the back raised his hand.

Auctioneer: I have $4,000 can I get $5,000?

The man in the middle of the crowd stood up.

Man: $10,000!

Wow he really wants me. The man in the middle has bought at least three girls tonight now he is trying to get me, he must be very rich to be able to spend so much money on slaves. The man in the back stood up. He was the young lord from before.

Young lord: $30,000

Wow!!! That’s the most anyone has ever been willing to pay for me. The man in the middle of the crowd sat down in defeat.

Auctioneer: I have $30,000! Do I have any more bids?

He waited for a bit but no one raised their hand.

Auctioneer: No? Ok sold!! To his majesty prince Erik Night!

A prince wow I’ve never served for a prince before. The guard yanked on my chains and led me to my new master.



© 2012 Baby Doll


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on September 5, 2012
Last Updated on September 5, 2012


Author

Baby Doll
Baby Doll

Middleburg, FL



Writing
Lillian Michles Lillian Michles

A Chapter by Baby Doll


Erik Night Erik Night

A Chapter by Baby Doll