Chapter 1: the job

Chapter 1: the job

A Chapter by Sweeta

Maid Fantasy:
Chapter 1
The Job

Mom and I climbed into the car, and we were off. She brought the sticky note with the address on it. As we were in the car, we passed out of Brooklin into Blue Hill. This would be cool I thought looking at all the summer houses next to the road. I had gotten a job offer and was excited. Hopefully I would not have to work at my regular summer job. It was a low income job and I need cash for high school. We slowed down to check all the numbers and make sure the address was right. The number pointed to a mansion. It was a huge Victorian house with dormers and loads of windows. There was a lady with lighter hair who waited outside the door.
"Welcome." She said.
"He-llo" we said shakily. The lady waited for us to climb out of the car.
As I looked up the main arch casted a shadow over my face and my mom. It almost looked spooky except it was the middle of the day. I followed my mom into the house with the lady behind me. As I looked up, I saw elaborately decorated ceilings with angels painted on them. There were lights that were strategically placed through out the room. So well in fact, you had to search for them. I stepped on to the lush carpet and quickly took my shoes off. I heard a sound and looked up. Someone was coming down from the spiral staircase. The lady who called on the phone came down in an elegant dress with a lace collar. I gazed in wonder at her. She was one of the most beautiful ladies I've ever met.
After her came a boy, he was tall and had unruly hair. A procession of servants descended as well. The Mistress waited for all the servants before addressing me.
"Tristan and I are very glad to meet you," She said, "you must be seeta."
"Yes, that would be me." I said
"Please sit, we have to discuss about your job."
She pulled up a seat and I went to sit. She pulled a seat across from me and sat down. The boy sat next to her, and the servants stood behind them.
"We would love to have you as a maid here." The Mistress started off.
"We were watching you and your friends work in the garden. We decided you were the best out of them." the boy pitched in.
My mom was hesitant about the maid part.
"What would you have her do?" Mom asked.
"Well, cleaning the laundry, making the beds, cooking, and if possible tidying the room when you can." She answered looking at me.
"Yes, I can do that. I'm up for the job." I said.
That was great, and mom didn't have time to say anything because the servants moved me into the bathroom. They changed my clothes into a maids outfit. It wasn't like any of theirs. Mine was much shorter coming up just above the knee. Plus it fit tighter so my b***s were squeezed. I came out a little shyly. All three of them were looking at me. Mom and The Mistress only glanced but Tristan held on. It was awkward. I started shifting it trying to become more comfortable in it.
"It fits really weird, could I change it?" I asked.
"It's wonderful, there is no need for change." The Mistress said, Tristan smirked.
Mom came up and hugged me.
"Well, if you made up your mind, I hope you have fun and work hard." She said as she walked toward the door. I heard the door shut and the car start. Afterwards I crossed my arms and pointedly did not look at the boy. Damn it, just my luck, I thought, My employer has a creepy son.
The Mistress stood up and guided me toward my new room that I would spend in my free time. As I was climbing the stairs I was careful to keep my skirt down. The Mistress lead me to the second room on the right. It had a bed, a window and a chair.
"We weren't sure if you going to accept or not so we didn't have the chance to add anything. However if you do wish for anything I will get it right away. But for today I hope you won't mind it in this state." She said.
"Not at all. But I was wondering when I start." I said
"Well we are going to have dinner soon, so I think you should start in the family dining room." She replied.
I looked questioningly. She directed me down the stairs and into the main building.
When I got there the first thing I saw was a dining table that was twenty feet long. Wow, that table is huge, I thought, How many people do they have in the family?
A maid noticed me staring at the table.
"Pretty impressive right?" She asked. I nodded. She handed me a piece of cloth and some spray. "If we all stood doing nothing we'd all get sacked. So you should start by spraying the table. I'll work on dusting this place."
I started on one end and looked through the tall windows that surrounded the room. Each window had heavy velvet curtains. The view was of the back yard of the house. There was a pool, and garden. A little ways off was a single tree that had a swing on it.
"You might want to work a little harder," Someone said. I looked up to see Tristan.


© 2014 Sweeta


Author's Note

Sweeta
Right so, tell me if it's flowing smoothly.. Also tell me if it's getting boring(and where it's getting boring) tell me what you liked and what I should change(maybe) and I guess anything else you want. I

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

The flow in the beginning is a little shaky and it was hard to identify who the main character was at first but by the middle you had it going nicely through to the end. There are some grammar mistakes and a few pretense as well. I can't wait to read the next one and I definitely think you have a great start!

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

The flow in the beginning is a little shaky and it was hard to identify who the main character was at first but by the middle you had it going nicely through to the end. There are some grammar mistakes and a few pretense as well. I can't wait to read the next one and I definitely think you have a great start!

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 26, 2014
Last Updated on August 26, 2014


Author

Sweeta
Sweeta

About
I like to write and I am a huge fan of Anime ^^ Also I really like music(It's my life) and I love to draw. I am working on several stories and I like ramen more..

Writing