My Life Ended Before it Began

My Life Ended Before it Began

A Chapter by Unknown

 

My life ended before it began, literally.  

When I was born, I died and my twin sister suvived.  I remembered that we were born with heart problems and only one of us would be able to survive.  When the death dictator came to take our lives, he didnt know which one of us to take, but I offered my life for my sister.  When I was taken to the court so that I can be judged by God and Satan, they didnt know where to place me.  They said that I was rare, they usually judge people after two days they are born and they die, but I died while I was born.  So the trial was undecided, they couldnt choose if I should go to heaven or hell, I ended up as a spirit.

 

 

Its been thirteen years since my life began and ended.  I've been watching my sister and family since then.  God and Satan and the rest of the court are still trying to figure where I should go. As a spirit, I am unable to make any type of contact with the living world, I can only go around and go through the streets of Earth, but I cant talk to anyone, because I cant.

My name is Seraphina Devilina. I am fourteen years old.  I died the day I was born.  My best friends are Kadin, my spirit pet who is twelve thousand years old, I like to just say he is twelve years old. And Adonis, the death dictator.  He is fifthteen thousand years old, I like to say he is fifthteen years old.  Altough they are all thousands and millions of years old, they look just like normal people from Earth.  Adonis's job is to go to people who are about to die and spend their last days with them to make sure they enjoy their last days.  All I do is watch as he tells people that they are about to die. Some of the time I help him. It gets lonely living as a spirit, watching all these human kids playing with friends and enjoying themselves, i get jealous.  But spirits arent allowed to show emotions.  Sometimes I wonder, why did I have to die? Why couldnt it be I,playing and laughing with mother and friends? Why did my sister have to live instead of me?... Maybe its those kind of thinkings that makes it impossible for me to get judged.  I feel lonely, Adonis is always too busy to hang around with me and he is unsociable, so even on his free time, he wont play with me.  Thats where Kadin comes in, he's one thing that I would brag about.  he is the coolest pet i've ever had, well, he's the only one.  He is a spirit pet.  He has snow white fluffy fur.   He also has a black lighting bolt across his face.  He said it was his birthmark.  Kadin isnt dead, he was born a spirit.  So was Adonis. 

 

I watched as my sister go to school, she has best friends, she hangs out with them after school, she goes to kareoke and group dates.  I feel happy for her but, I wish I could do that too.

 



© 2013 Unknown


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ohhhh! Bethi!! That's'so cute. Keep it that way baby!!! Congrats

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
1 Review
Added on January 19, 2013
Last Updated on February 3, 2013


Author

Unknown
Unknown

Sorrow to Serenity



About
Hello. I am known as Unknown. I am a mangaka and enjoy reading manga and watching anime. My favorite genres are Fantasy, Fiction, Horror and Romance (In order). I like to listen to Emo, Rock, Pop, Dub.. more..

Writing
Pain Pain

A Chapter by Unknown