The Seeds

The Seeds

A Chapter by Unknown

God made 10 special Flowers. nine red ones and a pink one.The red ones are the Entertainers And Lovers of the Queen, the pink Flower.One day, one of the Red Flowers betrayed the other Eight Flowers. He killed his brother. The Others started to feel like they would get betrayed by each other and lost their trust. The Queen, in pain, Killed Herself. The other Flowers killed each other. God was mad at the 9 Flowers decided to punish the 9 Flowers by not giving them an after life and taking away their eternal life. Demeter, the goddess of the harvest who gave God the seeds told Him to give the Flowers another chance. After centuries of begging and asking, God finally decided to give them another chance. God summoned Israel, the god of weather to make a special rain to the seeds. They all waited until the Flowers grew and all the Gods and Goddesses gathered around to see the Flowers bloom and renew. 9 beautiful boys came out of the flower buds. Everyone was happy to see them bloom but the Queen didn't come out. Demeter went and felt the flower bud.
"She's afraid to come out" Demeter said
"Why?" God asked
"Deep inside she remembers her past life. She fears that the same incidence might happen again so she refuses to come out."
"Is there any way to make her not afraid?" Israel said disparately. "I've put all my energy on forming the special rain. You're not going to let all my hard work go to waste, will you?"
"Well of course not dear," Moneta the goddess of memory and the mother of the Muses who appeared out of no where said to Israel, "Is there anything we could do Demeter?"
"Poor Queen," said Aphrodite the goddess of love and beauty "I was a little jealous of her beauty but no matter how mean any immortal or mortal were to her, she answered with kindness"
The goddesses began to sob. Demeter feeling sorry for the Queen and a little bit annoyed by all the sobbing said: There is one thing we could try...
Everyone got quiet and Nefertiti, the most beautiful queen of Egypt said, "You don't mean--- Oh sweet Demeter is it really worth it?"
"I believe so" Demeter started, she took a long pause and said "If it's alright with all of you of course"
The Gods and Goddesses hesitated and finally came to a decision, they would do it. 
"Great Zeus has forbidden that spell dear, please think twice about your decisions, I beg of you all" Nefertiti pleaded.
"We all have voted and agreed for Moneta to preform the spell, please do not debate about it any further, understood" God said. And everyone was quiet.
"B-but, that will require us to use all powerful Great Zeus's power, are we allowed to--" Nefertiti started "I warn you all please do not"
"Oh no dear Nef!" Demeter said "We weren't going to try THAT, we aren't that daring."
"Oh..." Nefertiti said nervously "Then which one are we doing?"
"I will use my powers to make her forget about her past life. Nothing can break that spell except if the incident reoccurs. I forbid myself from ever using it again after I accidentally put the spell on Almighty Zeus and made him forget all of his memories causing a catastrophe to the universe. I put a spell on my spell to make it so I can only cast the spell with Zeus's assistance and it is very hard to do so. I will have to use... My life force." Explained Moneta.
"What will happen to you then?" Nefertiti asked.
"My powers will be cut short, but that won't hurt me..." There was a long pause after that, "A lot, I will just lose some of my memory but no matter, I am willing."
After that, there was a cold and complete silence as Moneta cast her spell on the flower bud.The room became dark, the lights went out and so did the spirits, there was a sudden feeling of hatred, love, sadness and fear. It was cold, like a winter night but without warm fire or the warmth of a loved one. It felt like you were in a dark cold room with nothing. Then the air became thick. The feeling was oh so very sad that not even the immortals could resist it, they felt it, the loneliness and sadness and the anger... They felt it all. Just when they thought that that awful feeling was going to an end, the universe felt like it had exploded and bam! All was well again, but something was different, there was that new baby smell surrounding the air. The Gods and Goddesses felt like they had been reborn, and it felt great. At that moment, they knew that they would never want to experience that awful feeling before that, it was worst than the universe blowing up.
"What was that?" the all asked.
"The feeling you just felt are the feelings of the Flower Queen." Moneta answered. "Her memories and feelings of the past life are now hidden now she can come to again."


© 2013 Unknown


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on March 23, 2013
Last Updated on March 24, 2013


Author

Unknown
Unknown

Sorrow to Serenity



About
Hello. I am known as Unknown. I am a mangaka and enjoy reading manga and watching anime. My favorite genres are Fantasy, Fiction, Horror and Romance (In order). I like to listen to Emo, Rock, Pop, Dub.. more..

Writing
Pain Pain

A Chapter by Unknown