Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Unknown

 Emily Jason and Kenny are triplets. But Kenny went missing when they were ten. People started to say that Kenny may have been dead by now but his parents and siblings kept on searching for him. Kenny's father died from shock and stress three years after he went missing. His mother, a very young and beautiful woman, became old and ugly from stress, she grew gray hair and had wrinkles on her face. 
 The triplets had a very good neighbor that they were really close to, Kristen. Kristen was familiar with them but she was closer to Kenny. One night Kristen had a vision. On her vision she saw the Welcome to California sign. After that she saw a beach, near the beach was a beach house. It was a mansion made entirely out of glass, no one could see outside but the people inside could see everything outside. Then she saw a boy. He was tall and slim and good looking. The boy had really dark black hair that you'd want to touch and deep blue eyes. His eyes weren't hazel or light but really dark sea blue. The boy was eating sweets, lots of sweets. On the table you could see strawberry, chocolate, mint and vanilla ice cream, there was gummy bears and worms, there was sprinkles, all kind of sprinkles, There was hundreds of other sweets on the table including cakes. The boy was happy but not happy. He wasn't mad or sad or happy or excited, he was just happy and not. 
 "Maybe that's why his eyes were so dark." Kristen said after she finished telling what she saw. 
 "Maybe it means something." Emily said.
 "Yeah" Jason said sarcastically, "Maybe he wants to be rescued and get kissed by the two princesses" He jokes as he made kissing noises and faces. 
 "Am serious!" Kristen yelled, "It looked like he had no soul, it kind of looked like" she paused for a second, "It kind of look like... Like... Kenny." Then she started to cry.
There was an uncomfortable silence in the room. 
Everyone went on with their day like they spoke nothing of the subject. But Kristen couldn't take it anymore, she just had to do something. She got the others together and said "Am going"
"Where?" Emily asked... "Oh"
"No you're not, your not going anywhere. What if its not him? It's just a dream" Jason said eagerly.
"I don't care. What if it IS him? What if its NOT just a dream?" Kristen said with tears starting to fall, "I want to know... I HAVE to know. I can't just seat around waiting for something to happen and just wonder, I have to start doing things for myself." 
"Well if your going, am going with you" Emily said "He is my brother after all."
"Then if Emily is going, am also going. Plus I have to make sure your both alright. But there's only one problem..."
"Mom..."
"What are we going to tell her? She won't just let us go to California by ourselves... And she won't go with us." Kristen said.
"Then what if we don't tell her?"
"You mean like, just go without telling her?" Jason asked.
"Something like that."
"Are you in your right mind Emily?!" Jason yelled, "She'll be worried sick, she'll freak out... She'll...She'll... And when we get back we'll be ground for our whole life!" 
"Are you nuts!" Emily said.
"Nuts?! Nuts?!" Jason scold "Who's the nuts one here? You want to go more than thousands of miles without telling mom and your calling ME nut?!"
"Am not saying we go without telling mom!"
"Then what are you suggesting" Kristen asked
"Am suggesting that we EARN our way to California..."
Kristen and Jason looked at Emily confused.
"Okay, there's this contest I wanted to sign up for, second prize winner will get a free trip to California. For a year you get to stay at a dorm and go to a school in California. It's for kids 13 and up and your allowed to bring two people. Plus I get to choose where I want to stay.  I wanted a reason to enter now I've found one."
"Do you really think mom would let us away from home for a year little girl?" Jason look at Emily.
"Yes, for a good reason and besides, I've always wanted to enter a contest and mom always bugged us to enter something and be more active." Emily said smirking.
"That might just work" Kristen said "But I wonder if my father would let me"
"Just tell him I really need someone to come with me and if my mother lets me go you know your father would let you go."
"Your right"
__________________________________________________________________________________

Emily won second place on the contest and got the trip to California. They took the plane and landed. Emily choose the closest to the beach she could find. The school they were going to was a private school near the beach. It looked like a whole country. It was a Monday but they had to start school the next day because they arrived later in the afternoon. It was a warm day, they unpacked some of their stuff, called their parents, watched a little television, went to introduce themselves to their neighbors in the next rooms, and took a stroll around the neighborhood. 
"Alright, I know the view is pretty but don't forget what we came here for." Jason warned, "I know you guys will get stuck on the view so lets go now."
"Okay!" Emily said, "Let's get as much information on the people that live on the beach house and the boy that lives there." 
"Let's split up and meet back in front of the dorms at 7:30, if any of us get any information we'll text or call, let's go" Kristen commended.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Emily
"I miss my brother so much. I really hope it was him that Kristen saw in her vision. I just hope that he is not so sad. It's been so long since I've seen Kenny and I just want to see him even if it's just for a few seconds. I just remember him from when he was ten. Am sure he turned out to be a very good looking young boy. I hope he remembers me and Jason. I wonder how it would be if it was me missing instead of him, that would be better because mother liked him more than me. Maybe father wouldn't have died if it was me who went missing instead of Kenny. It's all me fault." I started to cry and then I saw someone in front of me.
"Why are you crying beautiful girl"
When I looked up there was a really good looking boy. He looked so nice but his eyes where so angry. He wad happy, he wasn't sad, he was just angry. He handed me a napkin to wipe my eyes.
"I miss him." I said without thinking. Why was I saying that to someone I barely just met. "It's been five years, I don't know if he'll even remember me" Still I felt like I could trust him. "It's all my fault"
"Why don't you look for him and ask him if he still remembers you?" He said with a gentle voice. "Ask him if he think it's your fault"
"It is my fault. Maybe it would have been better if it was me who disappeared instead of him"
"Oh" the boy said disappointed. I couldn't see his face but I could tell by his voice what he may have looked like saying that "Maybe it would have been"
Wow... I thought that he was comforting me.
"But you said maybe... Did you ever ask yourself if it would've been better if you had disappeared? Are you okay with that?"
"I never though of it like that. When you put it that way..."
"Think about it"
When my eyes where clear he was no longer there. It was like he disappeared in thin air. I looked at the napkin, but it wasn't a towel, it was a hand chiefer and their was a name and school on it, it said "SSA Class 1-A Nathan Adam" 
"SSA?" I said to myself, "Isn't that Star Success Academy? That's the school am going to tomorrow. I should go to his class and thank him tomorrow."
______________________________________________________________________
Jason
Am too out of place around here. There's only rich people around here. The houses are so humongous. Why here of all places. Why did that stupid boy had to go and get lost. If he didn't get lost we would have been home right now watching television with mom and dad. 
"Ugh!" I grunted kicking a rock near by. "Ouch!"
I heard giggles.
"Are you okay?"
"WOW"
"Are you okay?"
"WOW"
"Are you there?"
"..."
"HELLO!"
"Oh am sorry"
"Hahaha"
"You laugh beautifully"
"Your really funny"
"Your eyes are beautiful"
"Snap out of it come on"
"...Oh am sorry, how are you?"
"Am fine and you?"
"Am amazing... um... I mean am okay."
"Your new here aren't you?"
"Yeah, me and my sister and her friend just came here"
"Aren't you with your parents or anything"
"No we came here by ourselves, just for a year though"
"Then welcome to California!"
She said that while spinning, she looked like she had wings, beautiful white wings.
"Thank you"
"Am assuming you going to be in SSA right?"
"SSA?"
"Yes, Star Success Academy."
"Oh yeah that."
"Why are you kicking the poor rock, haha"
"Well I was just thinking about something"
"Is it okay if I ask"
"No"
"Okay"
There was a long but short pause.
"Well then i'll see you tomorrow?" She said
"O-Okay but what-" I didn't even get to finish my question when she started to run. Something fell on the floor and I went to pick it up, it was a rose hand chiefer and it said "SSA 1-A Alisa Adam"
"So her name is Alisa..." I said to myself. "I'll give it to her tomorrow."
______________________________________________________________________
Kristen
"Kenny is not my brother but I miss him most of all. But I doubt more than Jason and Emily. I've known Kenny since I was two years old and I only knew him for eight years until he disappeared." There was a wind that past pass me. When I looked it was a boy with really hair boy. He dropped his hand chiefer. At first look I thought that he might have been Kenny. I picked it up and read what it said. "SSA 1-A". That was it. And it looked like the rest of the sewed part got ripped off. 
"Hi" I said
"..." He didn't say anything at first. "Give it back"
"Umm" How rude was this boy, he looked good but his personality did not match his looks. "At least say please."
"Why should I" He replied "I didn't ask you to pick it up for me."
"T-t-that's true but someone did something nice for you"
"But I didn't ask you to do something nice for me, did I?"
"Damn you're rude!" I shrieked 
"Are you really going to judge me like that" He said approaching me closer until we were only about two inches away from each other. I couldn't feel him breathing. His eyes were deep blue. It was literally deep. I couldn't see anything in it, not even my own reflection, it was as if he was looking right through me and the world. I could feel myself turning red. I couldn't tell if it was because he was so close to me or because I felt embarrassed because of what he had said.
"W-well..." I stammered nervously.
"Well?" He said as if he really wanted me to finish the sentence.
"Well..." I was still looking in his eyes and I gave in. "Am sorry. Now please move away, your too close." He moved away and hoped back on his red motorcycle. I couldn't help but notice that it was so clean and shiny. It looked so brand new. I heard a laugh. It was loud and... Rude?
"You hilarious Pinocchio. Looks like your new around here. It took a long time for you to give in and I respect that. You look around my age so I'll see you tomorrow."
"Pinocchio?!" I was sweating. a lot but I was mad, I stiffened my body and threw the hand chiefer at him. "Here take your stuff back!" He threw it back at me.
"Don't you think it fate that we met over a hand chiefer? In this town there's a legend that if you get someone's hand chiefer, your sure to end up with him or her. Return it to me tomorrow. Adios Chic"
There's no way this boy is Kenny and there's no way i'll end up with him. But I walked back to the dorm think about him. I could see his eyes. I daydreamed of his eye. I hated him right? So why do I keep on thinking about him... Mostly his eyes.


© 2013 Unknown


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Comment, Tell me if something is wrong or if I should add something... anything. I like being corrected so don't be afraid to speak up. I don't bite.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
1 Review
Added on April 4, 2013
Last Updated on April 4, 2013
Tags: Chapter1, Clue, Vision, Missing, Best friend, Met.


Author

Unknown
Unknown

Sorrow to Serenity



About
Hello. I am known as Unknown. I am a mangaka and enjoy reading manga and watching anime. My favorite genres are Fantasy, Fiction, Horror and Romance (In order). I like to listen to Emo, Rock, Pop, Dub.. more..

Writing
Pain Pain

A Chapter by Unknown