Myself

Myself

A Chapter by Unknown

Right. You know nothing of me. Shall I tell you about myself? Well I don't care, I'll tell you anyway.
You don't know me how I know myself.
First I can start with the boring part, which is all my life.
I'm a boy first of all. I go to my father's school Adams Academy.
Yeah, his rich. But I don't care. Their not my parents. Well I don't know that yet. My name's Adam Adams. Ah, yeah funny. My first name is the first as my last name. Well no. My last name has a "s" on it.  It's not exactly the same. Anyhow, moving on. I'm 14, junior high school student. I don't mean to brag but, I'm very popular. I'm blessed and cursed with good looks. I have absolutely no time for myself. You wouldn't know how I feel, because you don't know me. Having girls run after you all day and getting confessed to is a lot of work. What else? My mother and father, Mr and Mrs Adams, are the proud owner of the school I go to and my proud parents. I have friends, I live, I eat, I sleep. I'm a normal child with a normal childhood. I know everything about myself. I know I'm male, I know I'm 14. And so on... I know myself. At least that's what I thought. I was about to find out more about myself, things that I don't know, things that you don't know, and things that the world doesn't know.


© 2013 Unknown


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on April 27, 2013
Last Updated on April 28, 2013


Author

Unknown
Unknown

Sorrow to Serenity



About
Hello. I am known as Unknown. I am a mangaka and enjoy reading manga and watching anime. My favorite genres are Fantasy, Fiction, Horror and Romance (In order). I like to listen to Emo, Rock, Pop, Dub.. more..

Writing
Pain Pain

A Chapter by Unknown