To See You Once More

To See You Once More

A Story by Yahwehslamb
"

An old Transformers story I wrote

"
The bell had rung and every child in the school cheer; every child but one.

Jaia was glad school was over, but her mind still wondered. ‘Where had Wasp gone?’ She hadn’t seen him in a very long time. Her mind went back to that night when see met Wasp. It was a quiet night then, but it has never been since that night. She wished that she could see Wasp once more time. No matter the time or place, she wanted to see him again.

~

On the island of where the Dinobots roamed, the once small vehicle bot called Wasp was flying for his life. “Get Buggy-bot!” yelled the t-rex. “Me Swoop get Buggy-bot, me Swoop gets” shouted the Pterodactyl. “Just leave Wazzzpintator, alone!” plead the green mechanical wasp as he tried to fly even faster. The Pterodactyl, Swoop, was soon at the wasp’s heel. He transformed to his robot mode and reached for the bug. “No, no, no!” The green wasp dived into the trees below to avoid Swoop’s grasp, but it only caused him more pain. “Owowowowow” Bonk! “ow…..” The green wasp sat on his knees and rubbed his injured head. “Why Dinobots chase Wazpinator?” Blam! The Triceratops ran into Waspinator, and made ‘Buggy-bot’ lay on his back with the heavy Dinosaur in his limbs. “Get off of me!” Waspinator whaled as he struggled to get free. “Where is Spider-lady?” asked the t-rex, now in his robot mode. “Me Waspinator don’t know. Spider was with Prime bots then poof.”

All three Dinobots tilted their heads then looked at each other for a bit then back at Waspinator. “Dinobots don’t believe you” the t-rex stated. “B-but Wazzzpinator telling truth, me Wazzpinator don’t where spider had gone. All Wazpinator knows is that spider’s gone and he is being squished by heavy Dinobot." The Triceratops stared at Waspinator for a bit then looked to his leader. The T-rex shrugged, “Snarl, get off Buggy-bot” Snarl obeyed and got off of Waspinator. Waspinator sat up painfully then crawled back a bit, which didn’t please the Dinobot leader. He pulled out his flaming sword and roared, “Don’t move Buggy-bot” “Eep!” Waspinator froze in fear and tried to not shake his weak limbs off.

“Swoop watch Buggy-bot. Buggy-bot not leave Dinobot island. Snarl lead Dinobots back home.” The two Dinobots nodded and obeyed their leader’s commands. “Stand Buggy-bot!” Swoop ordered. Waspinator stood as fast as he could, but it hurt his poor body that much more.

~

Jaia looked out her window of her bedroom. She saw the island of where the Dinobots and Waspinator were. She did not know it at the time, but her heart seemed like it wanted to go there just the same.

Was there possibly something there that her heart longed? Was it Wasp?

~

As the sun set behind the sleeping volcano, the Dinobots got themselves ready for sleep and watched Waspinator from the corner of their optics. Waspinator sat in the corner of the room and looked up at the ceiling. It was cleaner than he imagined a not very well used laboratory would be, but it wasn’t clean enough to see his own reflection. Waspinator may have not really seen himself through the ceiling, but he seemed to. He could see the long buggied helm he now has and the thin purple wings and the stripes along his limbs. How different he was now. Bet that human girl, Jaia, wouldn’t recognize him one bit; and if she knew it was him…

Waspinator didn’t want to think that. He would never see that pretty human girl ever again. That was that, and there maybe nothing for him to do to change it. Nothing, in this whole slaging universe, could let him see that pretty human girl again.

When the Dinobots were asleep, Waspinator left the lab and strolled around the island. His body was tired, but he felt too broken to rest. Why did his spark pain so?

“Jaia” Waspinator whispered to himself, “Wazpinator wishes he could see you, one last time. At least to tell you how much Wazpinator feels” Waspinator then looked up to the stars, “but Wazpinator doubts the universe would let him.”


Jaia knew she would get in so much trouble for doing this, but her heart was paining her too much. It still wasn’t even satisfied that she had made it to the island. Jaia walked along the beach side, too afraid to get lost in the woods.


Wazpinator headed toward the beach side, wanting to see the city at least.


Fate rarely calls upon our choosing, but it is kind when fate sees fit. Two love struck pairs meet again by fate’s design, and they pray they may never part again.

© 2013 Yahwehslamb


Author's Note

Yahwehslamb
This was written a long time ago, like two years now I think. I have changed a few things from the original, but I am still proud of this piece. It is much better than the first story I tried to do with Jaia and Wasp, the pre-quel to this story.

Jaia belongs to Sparklegirl23 of Deviantart
Waspinator, Grimlock, Swoop, and Snarl belong to Hasbro/Transformers

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
Added on November 8, 2013
Last Updated on November 9, 2013
Tags: Sparklegirl23, Transformers, Waspinator, Grimlock, Swoop, Snarl

Author

Yahwehslamb
Yahwehslamb

About
I am a nerdy girl in a party city, and it's rather interesting. My nerdiness is more about these three subjects: Transformers, Pokemon Generations 1-4, and the Old and New Testaments of the Christian .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Yahwehslamb


Chpter 2 Chpter 2

A Chapter by Yahwehslamb