In the Begining

In the Begining

A Story by Yahwehslamb
"

a Christian short story about the first day of Creation

"
Black matter and water swirl in chaos. Howls off wail and wallowing waves thrash. Unordered, unbalanced, a storm of darkness. All would be lost in confusion such as this, except, for one.

A glow of white came before the chaos. The storm thrashed at the glow of white, but nothing touched it. No black matter, no water sprayed a single drop of its own being on this glow of white. The glow wandered through the chaos, not afraid, only purpose. Purpose was only on the mind of this glow of white. A purpose of order, balance, and peace from the storm.

When the wandering was over, the glow stopped in the center of the storm. From one, came three. The glow of white became a glow of red, yellow, and blue. A staff formed in the center of the three, and each had a hand on this staff.

Thud!

The staff hit the center of the chaos. The storm was frozen from the impact of the staff. The staff was raised from the spot it had struck. The three rose the staff high as one. In unison they shouted,

“Let there be light!”

Thud!

The staff hit the same spot it had struck before. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet, every color spread into the chaos as radiant beams. Light was spoken into the chaos. Light and Darkness were separated by the three, forming Day and Night.

The first Day and the first Night were made.

© 2013 Yahwehslamb


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
Added on December 14, 2013
Last Updated on December 14, 2013

Author

Yahwehslamb
Yahwehslamb

About
I am a nerdy girl in a party city, and it's rather interesting. My nerdiness is more about these three subjects: Transformers, Pokemon Generations 1-4, and the Old and New Testaments of the Christian .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Yahwehslamb


Chpter 2 Chpter 2

A Chapter by Yahwehslamb


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Yahwehslamb