Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Yahwehslamb

"Sh, quite everyone" whispered the white and black mech, "We're almost there" "Man, I can't wait to use these babies again" "I said 'Sh' Cliffjumper!" The red mech, called Cliffjumper, crossed his arms at the black and white mech then grunted, "Well sorrrrrry!”

The group of six bots were waiting outside of the parked black ship called the Hubris. This ship was very much the kin of Megatron's ship, the Nemesis. It suited the captain of the Hubris well since she was the daughter of this once great Decepticon leader when he called himself Galvatron.

"So, when we going in?" whispered the yellow mech. He was the smallest bot out of all of the six, and he looked like Cliffjumper in a way just slightly smaller. "We'll get in once that guard passes" the white and black mech answered. "Why not just blast our way in?" Cliffjumper asked. "Cause that's suicidal!" answered the white and black mech, then he watched the guard leaving the area. Once the guard had walked far enough, the mech lead his group to the ship.

---

A blue femme with a red stripe that went down the middle of her body looked out the window and watched the six meches run in. She looked into their minds to see why they were here.

Their leader, Optimus Prime, had lost his sparkling to Dark; and these six were going to take the sparkling and two others that were with Dark away from her. These six meches didn't know what these sparklings looked like, and they only knew two of the three names: Dragonfly and Jetstream.

"Hey guys!" the two small meches looked at the femme as she walked over to them. "There are six adults coming to get you two and a sparkling." "Are any of them our parents?" Jetstream asked. "None of them know what you two look like, nor the sparkling and it's name."

"You know, it could be you Attia" Dragonfly exclaimed. Attia shook her head, "Why would anyone want a freak like me? I can go into their minds and know their darkest secret, I am I freak Dragonfly."

Dragonfly frowned, "No you're not Attia, you’re special! And I'm sure your parents want you back, even if you're older than when you were taken. They'll still love you, I know it!"

Attia whipped the tears that were forming in her optics. She knew what Dragonfly said was true. She remembered a voice that she excepted as her father's voice. She remembered him saying "I gotcha Attia. I'll catch you, I will." He was going to catch her, but she knew he didn't since she's with Dark right now. What happened to him? Did Dark kill him? Is that why she was not with him? Attia cried in her hands. She didn't want her father to be dead. She wanted him to be alive so she could feel him around her. She wanted the same feeling of him as Dragonfly and Jetstream remember having with their fathers. She wanted a hug from her father some day, even she wanted one.

Dragonfly heard her cries that were coming out from her mind. He knew he wasn't her father nor was he a father now, but he was able to give a hug. So he pulled Attia's helm to his chest and held her close there. Attia was confused at first, but when she read his mind to know what he was doing. She wrapped her arms around him to give a hug back. She liked the feeling of this hug. It wasn't like the hugs that Dragonfly remembered with his father or his mother, but it felt just as nice.

---

A light blue mech raced to the black ship from the asteroids that were near by. The spaceship was resting on one of the large asteroids on the belt of rocks in the solar-system.

A small ship, that the mech was following, flew to this spaceship with cargo; and that cargo belonged to him. He was going to get her back.

---

"Double Blade's space craft has docked" announced a yellow femme, "and Ransack's space craft is coming in now." Dark nodded, showing that she understood, "Good, Double Blade brought what I asked for?" "He brought the clone, and two other sparklings." the yellow femme answered, "A femme and a mech." Dark smiled, "Good, good. Do you know who Ransack has?” The yellow femme looked at her notepad to make sure her information was good before she answered. "He has Blurr's daughter like you asked, and he brought Breakdown's twins also."

Dark looked at the yellow femme finally, but with a frown. "I didn't asked Ransack to get Breakdown's twins. I asked him to get Blurr's daughter and the freezer." "But, Double Blade as the freezer" the yellow femme exclaimed worriedly. "Then why didn't you tell me, and why did Ransack have to get those twins of Breakdown's. I don't need the sons of that hot head on my new team!"

The yellow femme held her notepad and coward to the wall very slowly as she tried to explain. "W-w-well, h-he wanted to get you something m-more than Bla-Blurr's daughter since Du-Double Blade got ththththe fr-freezer."

Dark growled as she turned her back toward the scared femme. Coward! That's what that femme was. If that femme wasn't so organized and better at keeping records and finding records, then Dark would have killed her already. Dark couldn't stand cowards like that femme, nor could she stand the cowardliness of that green mech. That son of that slagging Jetfire! He was such a coward! At least Optimus's daughter and Hot Shot's son were great and not such cowards. Those two were brave and bold, just weak; that was their only problem. They were weak, they couldn't bare seeing any one of them get hurt. At least it proved them to be great fighters like their parents, but Primus they were weak for each other! When Jetstream was his coward-self, Attia and Dragonfly just jump in to fight his battle. When Attia's in trouble, Dragonfly jumps in with Jetstream very much behind. When Dragonfly's in trouble, Attia jumps in and Jetstream is still very much behind! This just drove Dark nuts.

Well, the good news is that she'll be getting six more little ones under her command after nine stellar-cycles. There were a couple of times that the union of Autobots and Decepticons, that actually calls themselves the Union, tried to get the three small Autobots that she has.

If there was never a civil war before in the Transformer race then this war now sounded very much like the American's Civil War. Her group of Decepticons and once Autobots being called the Rebels, while the group of Autobots and Decepticons that are under Optimus and the other leaders of peace were called the Union.

This was so stupid, yet it seemed very funny when you thought about the wording. Just when you got to the history of that war, it made Dark boil. She wasn't going to lose, there was no way she was going to let the murder of her father live for long. Yes, she had been fighting him for nearly thirty stellar-cycles and still hadn't killed Optimus Prime; but she was going to one day. Someday, she will have her revenge on Optimus Prime; and if she couldn't do it then his daughter will. Yes, little Attia will kill her father when she is old enough, if Dark couldn't do it herself. It sounded perfect to Dark, something that sounded perfectly evil. Her own father would even be proud of her to have such a thought in her head.

---

"Slag it, Cliffjumper!" "Hey, it ain't my fault!" "Yeah, that was my bad” The light blue mech speed to the group of now five as they blasts the bots and cons of Dark.

"Blurr!" the yellow mech smiled. "Hey Bumblebee" Blurr smiled. "Awe, you don't talk very fast anymore." frowned the red mech. Blurr turned to the red mech and lowered his brows as he said, "I thought you hated me talking fast, Cliffjumper?" "Oh, I just said that. I really liked it.” Blurr stared down at Cliffjumper for a while then stated, “I believe once I get myself to talking fast again, you'll want me to talk the normal speed again."

Another mech fell to the floor, a shot in the head. The white and black mech frowned at his fallen comrade then looked around. "We need to get in Blurr, have you seen anything?" Blurr sighed, "That's what I was looking for. There's none near here." The white and black mech frowned, "We got to get inside." "They took your sparkling too?" Blurr asked. The white and black mech was silent, but he nodded as a yes.

---

A silver little mech with blue and a bit of yellow on his servos crossed his arms as he walked down the hallway with the blue and yellow adult mech that had helicopter blades on his shoulders. The mech held a light blue femme with white streaks on her arms in one arm and a purple and red femme with a blue visor over her optics in the other. The light blue femme tried to fight her way out of the mech’s arms while the other just said, "Please let us go sir, please. Please just let us go.” The mech turned around a couple of times to make sure that the little silver mech was still following him, and the little mech always was. Seeing the deep frown on the little mech's face made the mech kinda hurt, but whatever the little mech thought was possibly what his mistress Dark would be happy for this little one to believe. Being left behind. That's how he found this little mech after all. When he was looking for a way into the building that he was told that the clone was in, he found the little mech, alone in an alley way as he hugged his little legs. The little mech said that he was lost, but the larger mech told the little mech that he would help find his parents even though he had no intention in doing so. As he got the clone and also finding the freezer, he never ran into the little mech's parents. Lucky for him in a way, but he did feel bad for the little mech; and he also wondered if either of the mech's parents was looking for him. Well, if one or both of them were then they will never find him as long as they live possibly.

After sometime walking down the hallway, the larger mech opened a door that revealed  three sparklings. The blue femme was crying, probably because of the other two meches' memories again. The two femmes looked at the blue with a red stripe femme that went down the middle of her body that was crying on the yellow mech with green racing stripes. They felt sorry for the femme and wanted to help comfort her, but not the little mech; his spark was cold and harden now.

The larger mech placed the two femmes down and watched them run to the blue femme then they talked to her. He then turned to the little silver mech and urged him to go. "Go on, Cadder, go to your new family." "I don't want a new family" the silver mech, called Cadder, grunted, "Families hurt" "Your family hurt you" the larger mech corrected, "but the one you are in now will not hurt you nor leave you, because they have been themselves." "But, you took those two femmes away." Cadder pointed at the femmes to remind the larger mech what he had done, but the larger mech knew very well what he did. "They had lost their family, and I have taken them to a family that they will never lose nor will ever leave them." The larger mech then went down to one knee and placed a hand on Cadder's shoulder then he said, "We will never leave you Cadder, never forget that.” Cadder sighed loudly a bit then walked to the sparklings. He didn't care what that larger mech said. His family had left him, why wouldn't this one do the same?


© 2013 Yahwehslamb


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
Added on November 24, 2013
Last Updated on November 24, 2013


Author

Yahwehslamb
Yahwehslamb

About
I am a nerdy girl in a party city, and it's rather interesting. My nerdiness is more about these three subjects: Transformers, Pokemon Generations 1-4, and the Old and New Testaments of the Christian .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Yahwehslamb


Chpter 2 Chpter 2

A Chapter by Yahwehslamb