Skylar

Skylar

A Story by Yahwehslamb
"

Skylar is owned by me

"
"Any survivors?" "None yet sir" answered the soldier through his radio link. The soldier was a living mechanical being, known as a Cybertronian. Or more pacifically, a Transformer. He wore a red symbol that looked like a face on his chest. The symbol of the Autobots.

The soldier was held a rifle in his hands, just in case an enemy appears. The enemy, the Decepticons, had dropped a bomb onto one of the Autobot cities. The soldier was inside one of the building of this bombed city. The roof of the building was no longer there, and many sparkless bodies laid before him. Both mech and femme, young and old, were lifeless and colorless. The building was once a safe heaven for families, but now it is an unburied gravesite. The war had taken so many lives already, now, there are more innocent lives lost to this war.

The soldier sighed as he looked in another room. Crippled corpses of burned femmes and sparklings laid on the floor. It was too much for the soldier to bear, he turned away for a moment. Before he continued on, he looked back for a second glance and noticed a spark pulse on his sensors. The soldier was surprised to see a spark pulse, especially since it came from this room. He searched though the room until he found the source of the spark pulse. A tiny winged sparkling, protected by the bodies of two femmes. One he assumed to be the mother and the other to be her sister or friend. Their bodies some how saved the sparkling from dying this day. It was the miracle of miracles to the soldier.

"Sir, I found a survivor. It's a little sparkling." The soldier could hear the other Autobots back head his base, they were as surprised and overjoyed as he was. "A sparkling? Primus must have a great plan for this one" "He sure does, sir" the solder agreed. He moved the corpses away from the sparkling then carefully held it in his arms. "Femme or Mech?" "Mech" the soldier answered, "and from what I can find, his name might be Skylar" "Skylar? What an odd name" "Yes" the soldier agreed then smiled at the sparkling as the sparkling looked up at the soldier. His big light blue eyes gazed at the sight of his stranger, but smiled like this stranger was his friend.

"It's time to take you away from here little one." The soldier left the room, he did a scan in the other areas of the building before leaving. Sadly, in the end, this little Skylar was the only survivor that day. But, there was no one to take care of him.

Or is there?

© 2013 Yahwehslamb


Author's Note

Yahwehslamb
Written in July of 2013 (So a more recent story)

Skylar is the child of an RP that I did a year ago, but the person I did the RP with broke our OCs up. So now Skylar is an orphan, and he has a different back story for a new story that he can be in.

I have a feeling I could make a better story than this for Skylar, but for now, this is all I have for him.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on November 12, 2013
Last Updated on November 12, 2013
Tags: Transformers, Autobots, Skylar, War, Orphan

Author

Yahwehslamb
Yahwehslamb

About
I am a nerdy girl in a party city, and it's rather interesting. My nerdiness is more about these three subjects: Transformers, Pokemon Generations 1-4, and the Old and New Testaments of the Christian .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Yahwehslamb


Chpter 2 Chpter 2

A Chapter by Yahwehslamb