Oh So Precious

Oh So Precious

A Story by YaliMoon
"

Just a small piece trying to help people do things they don't believe they can

"

    We are given 86,400 seconds to do what we please every day (even though it may not seem that way). We make it through 604,800 seconds every seven days, and 31,536,000 seconds every three hundred and sixty five days. What are you doing throughout that time?


   Every single person on this planet has passed up on an opportunity that they would later regret. I ask, why? We're on this planet for only so long, so why not take the opportunities we are presented.


   We ask too many "What Ifs?" nowadays. What if I kissed that girl? What if I didn't go out last night and did that essay? We also doubt each other too much. We don't believe we can get the girl. We don't believe we can get the guy. We don't believe we can hit the game winning shot. We don't believe we can pass that class. We need to start believing we can. We need to believe we are going to marry that girl. We need to start believing we are the best player out there every time we play. We need to stop thinking we aren't attractive, because we are. Look in the mirror and smile, there is no one out there with that same exact smile. Stop doubting yourself, you are beautiful no matter what.


   We spend too much time questioning things. We question things we do, but at the same time question things we don't. Stop with the questions and go find an answer. We are only on this earth for so long, and we're wasting precious time questioning and doubting ourselves.


   Women have an average lifespan of 258,595,200 seconds, while men have an average of 245,980,800 seconds. Every single one of those seconds should never be taken for granted in any way, shape or form. Keep every second close to you. Stop wasting those precious seconds with a life full of questioning and self doubting. Wake up with a smile and go do the things you didn't think you could.

© 2017 YaliMoon


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
Added on July 16, 2017
Last Updated on July 16, 2017

Author

YaliMoon
YaliMoon

Writing
Prove it Prove it

A Story by YaliMoon


Another Night Another Night

A Story by YaliMoon