Prove it

Prove it

A Story by YaliMoon
"

Loneliness is tough. Prove you can beat it

"
I ask. What number is considered to be the loneliest? If you thought the number one than I salute you. We live in a world in which being alone may not be the smartest decision, but it seems as if that may be some of our only options.

I've always had a thought about loneliness. Hear me out. Do we actually need to be alone to be lonely? How many times have you been in a relationship with someone who pays no mind and takes advantage of you, you continuing accepting what is in front of you, but why?

This world is a battle to see who can last the longest. We live in a time where the strong survive. Want to know a feeling in which the strong don't have? They don't know loneliness. As difficult as it may be to deal with it, if you allow it to dawn over you, then so be it. But do you really want to be that stupid?

So explain to me. Why do you enjoy being lonely, yet at the same time believe you're being cared for? The signs are in front of you to do better, but you don't want to.

Stop complaining. In this world you don't succeed by crying about everything while hiding the truth. You understand the situation, you understand you're being hurt and you're okay with it. They're will be no success if you continue. Stay that way. Prove all of us wrong. Prove you can make it while being this weak. Please. Prove to us. Don't get upset. It's the truth. Stop complaining and do something.

© 2017 YaliMoon


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on August 15, 2017
Last Updated on August 15, 2017