The Story of a Swallow

The Story of a Swallow

A Story by Yanki

Once upon a time, there was a swallow called Little One. Every day, she woke up very early and flew around the forest. One day, she wanted to find a friend. But every time Little One asked, the animals refused.
One night, when Little One was very disappointed that she couldn't find a friend, a wizard came into Little One's house. The wizard asked her, "Why are you so sad?" Little One replied, "I don't have any friends but I can't found one." The Little One started to cry. The wizard said, "Don't cry. I have one for you." After saying, he took out a magic wand and said, "Twinkle! Twinkle! Twinkle!" Suddenly, a bird popped out and introduced herself. Her name is Tridy. They talked for the whole night. When the wizard saw Little One was happy again, he went away. On the next day, they played happily in the forest. They always invited each other to their house for dinner.
On a sunny day, Little One invited Tridy to her house to have dinner. On the way, Tridy was caught by the hunter. Tridy was very scared, she wanted Little One to come and saved her.
On the other hand, Little One was very excited about Tridy's coming to her home. She didn't know that Tridy was in trouble. She was still preparing food and decorating her home.
When Little One finished decorating, she went out the house and looked around. Suddenly, she heard Tridy call, "Little One, help me! I am caught by the hunter." Little One heard that and rushed to help Tridy. Tridy was saved! Tridy thanked Little One for saving her. They both went to Little One's house to have dinner happily. It was too late for Tridy to go home, so Tridy stayed for a night at Little One's home.
On the next day, they played in the forest. On their way, they saw Mr. Owl. Mr. Owl invited them to his house to have tea. They talked about their own experience and had a great evening. After the tea, Tridy invited them to her house to have dinner. This time, the owl protected them for being get caught by the hunter.
When they got to Tridy''s house, they found out that the house was very messy. They didn't know what happened. They quickly cleaned up and had a quick dinner. After dinner, they heard someone knock on the door. A woodpecker flew in and told them there was a typhoon before, so Tridy's house was so messy. They thanked Woodpecker and Little One went home with Mr. Owl.
Next day, they forgot about the typhoon and played happily again.
Every day, they repeated the same thing. This is the story of Little One the swallow.

© 2013 Yanki


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Does Little One and Tridy have other friends?

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
1 Review
Added on January 23, 2013
Last Updated on January 23, 2013

Author

Yanki
Yanki

Writing
School Life School Life

A Poem by Yanki


Being a Toy Being a Toy

A Story by Yanki