An Adventure to the Volcano

An Adventure to the Volcano

A Story by Yanki

It was a sunny day in summer. My family and I went on a holiday trip to Japan. My mother told me that there were many volcanoes nearby, so I was very excited about this. Although I knew volcanic eruption was dangerous, I went for a walk around the volcanoes.
We went to the airport at 8:00am. It took about three hours from Hong Kong to Japan. We arrived there at 2:00pm. Firstly, we went to the hotel to settle down. Then, we walked around in nearby shopping mall. I really wanted to go to the volcano, but I knew my parents would not allow me to go because it was too dangerous. That day, we didn't do many things and went to bed very early.
On the next day, my parents suddenly changed their mind and let me go to the volcano! I went there with my dad only. My mum stayed in the hotel because she doesn't like going to places like that. The place around the volcano was all covered with ashes. My dad and I walked very slowly to avoid ashes getting into our feet. We took a closer look and found that there was a lot of ashes. I was so excited at that time. My dad asked me to come down quickly because the volcano might suddenly erupt.
When we get down, we saw mum. Both dad and I were very confused. Mum said that she was worried about us and she didn't feel relieved, so she came and went with us. We all walked around and suddenly heard a loud " Bang!". We were so scared and turn around. It was the volcano that dad and I went had erupted. Dad said we were very lucky because if we didn't get off in time, maybe we were died already. We continued walking until dinner time. Today's dinner was near the volcano. We ate buffet. It was very comfortable eating outside because when the wind blow on your face, you feel very comfortable. After dinner, we went back to the hotel and had a good sleep.
On the next day, we went to the souvenir shop as this is our last day here. I was a bit disappointed because I wanted to discover more things about volcano. In the afternoon, I played with my dad near the volcano. During we were playing, we heard something strange. It was a big monster with a large body running towards us. Dad and I were very scared and just wanted to run away from it. We ran and ran until something hit on me. Then I stopped, I looked at myself. I was on the floor of my bedroom. Oh! There was no such thing as monster and it was only a dream.

© 2013 Yanki


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
Added on January 23, 2013
Last Updated on January 23, 2013

Author

Yanki
Yanki

Writing
School Life School Life

A Poem by Yanki


Being a Toy Being a Toy

A Story by Yanki