A Biblical defense of eternal security.

A Biblical defense of eternal security.

A Screenplay by YeshuaJesusLovesYou
"

I use the KJV Bible, and for this.

"
John 6:39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. John 10:29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. Romans 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. Romans There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 15 15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. 35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? Ephesians 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. Philippians 1:Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ: Hebrews 12:Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

© 2018 YeshuaJesusLovesYou


Author's Note

YeshuaJesusLovesYou
This is a work in progress, and i am disabled. Please be patient.

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on May 27, 2018
Last Updated on May 27, 2018
Tags: Eternal, security

Author

YeshuaJesusLovesYou
YeshuaJesusLovesYou

Do I Look Like I Want to be Murdered?, WA



About
I am a Christian. I am a centrist. I love Yeshua and the AKJV 1611 Bible. more..

Writing