The Biblical defense for the Godhoof of Jesus Christ, also known as Yeshua Ha Mashiach.

The Biblical defense for the Godhoof of Jesus Christ, also known as Yeshua Ha Mashiach.

A Story by YeshuaJesusLovesYou
"

All Scripture is taken from the KJV Bible using this link:

"
All praise due to Jesus Christ, also known as Yeshua Ha Mashiach. I will use the King James Version to prove Jesus is God, as well as link you to some relevant Youtube videos, and other commentary. I just want to say that no matter what you have done, Jesus loves you so much, that if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Risen Lord, and believe in your heart that god has raised Him from the dead (Romans 10:9) and believe that Jesus is God (John 8:24), and repent for the remission of sins (Luke 24:47) you will be saved. Salvation preceeds good works (Ephesians 2:8-10), you are sealed unto the day of redemption by the Holy Spirit if you are a believer (Ephesians 4:30), so you will NOT lose your salvation. Don't let a pastor teach you otherwise, but go to the Scripture to see if I am right or wrong, for the Bible says somewhere that you are to test EVERY spirit or religious teacher by scripture and what they say about Jesus NOW I will prove Jesus is God Almighty, so get ready! Jesus said he is the Way, Truth, and Life (John 14:6) and who but god is worthy to be Called these things? He who has seen Jesus has seen the Father (John 14:9), in Jesus dwells the fullness of the Godhead (Triunity of the one true God) bodily (Colossians 2:9), Jesus said before Abraham was, IAM (John 8:58), in the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, The same was in the beginning with God (John 1:1-2), the Word became flesh and dwealt among us (John 1:14), Thomas worshipped Jesus (John 20:28) He is the image of the invisible God (Colossians 1:15), of the Son it is said they throne oh God, is forever (Hebrews 1:8), He is in the very form of God (Philippians 2:6), and I have a question for that disagree: Who but God can afford to pay for our sins? There is more: Unto us a son is born, a child is given, He shall be called everlasting counselor, MIGHTY GOD, Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6), God was made manifest in the flesh (1 Timothy 3:16), there are three in heaven, the Father, the Water, and the Spirit, and these three are one (1 John 5:7), and stay tuned, because I might add more. I hope you are blessed on this Christmas Day, and if you want me to link you to any scripture, let me know. I should go on record that I am NOT a King James Onlyist, I just happen to enjoy the King James Version of the Bible. 

© 2018 YeshuaJesusLovesYou


Author's Note

YeshuaJesusLovesYou
This is a work in progress.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on December 25, 2018
Last Updated on December 25, 2018
Tags: Jesus

Author

YeshuaJesusLovesYou
YeshuaJesusLovesYou

Do I Look Like I Want to be Murdered?, WA



About
I am a Christian. I am a centrist. I love Yeshua and the AKJV 1611 Bible. more..

Writing