A little peace of darkness

A little peace of darkness

A Story by Yoryii
"

Everyone has their demons

"
We all have that darkness inside of us, a feeling so strong it can drive us insane at times. I've fought that feeling all of my life, each day i was on the verge of exploding on everyone and loosing my mind, but everyday i would calmly go to sleep knowing i would have to hold it off again the next day. This darkness can come from many ways: anger, regret, jealousy, misery and hatred. Each has their limits except for hatred... Hatred can fuel the darkness limitlessly and without any boundaries, but if a person does such a thing then they can't be called a human anymore, just a creature who follows nothing but instinct towards something or someone it hates.
Do not mistake hatred for anger, anger is simply wanting to get revenge or wanting to hurt someone in the face, but as time passes so dies the anger.... But hatred is different, makes you want to think of nothing but causing pain, consumes you until the brink of your humanity and the biggest part of it: it NEVER goes away...

© 2014 Yoryii


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

71 Views
Added on December 26, 2014
Last Updated on December 26, 2014

Author

Yoryii
Yoryii

Humacao, Puerto Rico, Puerto Rico



About
I find inspiration on everyday things, people and situations, but I give them a twist to my liking and I simply want to know the opinion of other since this is my first time wrotting more..

Writing
No more Hope No more Hope

A Story by Yoryii


As is his life As is his life

A Story by Yoryii