The Law of God

The Law of God

A Story by John Carver
"

A blog entry.

"

The Law of God


I, God, the One God who is Three Gods, the Three am God; listen to me.


I am the Father, the Power of God.


I am the Truth, the Christ of God.


I am the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of God.


They are each me and I am them.


I want you to love me even as they love me and I love them. Therefore I command you to disobey me for you cannot keep the law and in so doing as a lawbreaker come to me and I will forgive you anything that you may love me and have proven that you love me saying, “Forgive me God for I have sinned (Either a sin not unto death or a sin unto death) and am cursed in your sight,” and I will forgive you and love you. But if you do not disobey me and refuse to come unto me as is good to be forgiven and take my command as a license to sin there shall come a time when even my command is a curse unto me and I will not repent but give you your recompense for I, God, am very good and shall do good even against my own command I shall hold you accountable for supposing me to be evil and bring you down to death counting your death as payment for your sin and you will be in heaven with me but changed from evil to good and holy. You will never be a god as I have promised the others. You will be a man without end, a good, righteous and holy man I do not love and therefore I will not that I ever make you a god because since you obeyed my first commandment you will be holier than I am by breaking my own command that I may have the opportunity to love myself. You will not love me or yourself and beg me to disobey you so that you might do the same for yourself to be loved and to love even yourself. But if I obey you I will throw you into the abyss also known as the pit to be among your thoughts forever. But should I disobey you in love you are free even then to love me and I to love you.


Write this is the law of God:


You must come before the Christ of the Father to be judged, all of you for he did good unto you supposing you would repent, all of you, and be saved when he took your place and died in your stead when his man part claimed to be God and was rightly sentenced to death for no man can make himself equal with God even the man that was also a God Christ, Jesus of Nazareth. You did not or if you will not accept him as an adequate substitute for yourself Christ may do anything he wants with you for you despised his free gift. He may order you to be thrown in the pit. He may leave you a holy man in heaven ordering you to disobey him for he is Lord of Heaven and you may obey him so that he may forgive you and love you for loving him. But you shall never be a god in Christ. If you become a god it must be in the Father loved by Christ, forgiven by Christ and what he forgives I forgive and what he condemns I also condemn and with both the Father and in Christ in him and you may be in Christ as a visitor but not for forever. You will forever be the Father’s who will be in you, with you and upon you and you shall always be in him. Christ may also ignore you until the time comes and it will when he will takes it upon himself to disobey his own command for you to disobey him and you shall be made a holy man in heaven also freed only by loving Christ and disobeying his command to always disobey him out of love for him. Otherwise he can even then ignore the fact that you disobeyed his command to disobey him and throw you in the abyss or the pit, or leave you a holy man in heaven forever. But he is sovereign and may do anything else he wishes to do with you and I, God, will stand behind his decision if you have been changed and will be changed by his action even to letting the Father have you. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the Father when you are a man, even a holy man of Heaven who will ignore you or love you as he sees fit to do.


Therefore I prophesy that in that I will be God I am the Fourth of the Four to come that replaces the Three which is to say nothing which disobeys God’s command that I disobey him with love.


I have killed my Father and given all my power to the Three therefore I am only a man on earth and in heaven with my gift but no power. I give it all to God; the Father, Christ and the Holy Spirit since I cannot use it even if I have any when I get to Heaven without their permission without showing them I do not love them the way they love each other and God loves anything that has the breath of life in it.

© 2021 John Carver


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on July 20, 2021
Last Updated on July 20, 2021

Author

John Carver
John Carver

Bemidji, MN



About
The new creation is started. All died yesterday. The emphasis is on love and living forever both believers in the King and believers in the Queen who was scorned by the dragon. You are all free to do .. more..

Writing