No. 3 Making my Appearance on Earth

No. 3 Making my Appearance on Earth

A Chapter by John Carver

When they came to Minnesota they went to Bemidji on a mission to visit John Carver just to see him in the flesh. Many people in the downtown area knew him and some even claimed he was a savante that wrote many books with his genius. One of them even knew his pen name UC Poika but they found his books out of print and no longer available at the Public Library.


Aliotcoo was excited to be so near him, whom she considered a great man. She was convinced he was writing what they said and did as a true fiction that God had managed to help him fulfill  but the language barrier was profound for they found English such a difficult language to master. She was lying awake in the Western Motel one night unable to sleep wondering where in the middle sized American city he lived.Then she heard him writing this in her thoughts which are thoughts and are all the same in any language as proven by the miracle on Pentecost that day back in the ancients when the Holy Spirit came upon the Apostles and everyone heard them speaking in their own language and there was a wide variety of languages being spoken. It was as if he were reading it to her as he wrote.


“Hello, Aliotcoo!” he wrote.


It was so real! It had to be him speaking to her! She could hardly believe it!


“Don’t be too amazed,” he wrote to her, “The Holy Spirit can do wondrous things. Would you mind a visit?”


“Really!” she said, “Where? How? I mean, now?”


“Go out in the parking lot,” he wrote, “I will meet you there because your husband is sleeping.”


“Wouldn’t that be like sneaking out to visit with a strange man on him?” she said.


“It won’t actually be me,” he wrote, “If you would rather it be my angel and keep the Holy Spirit out of it. But I assure you. I am a harmless old man.”


She hesitated about a second and said, “Okay. I’m sure Toial won’t mind.”


There we were in different times by the Holy Spirit that was actually the same time in the past and we alone were now in its present time creating a brand new future for it.


When I arrived the motel was still called the Holiday Motel when in the time I left it was called the Western Motel but it had nobody in it. She was standing and had given up looking around on the beautiful night in weather that made Bemidji a popular tourist attraction, cool even in July.


I walked up to her wondering if she felt like running away or not. She did not appear comfortable. I didn’t stop until I was very near her.


Then I said, “Greetings, Aliotcoo! I am glad to meet you.”


Aliotcoo attempted speaking English but being hard of hearing I couldn’t make out what she was trying to say.


“Just speak your own language,” I said, “I will hear it better in my mind and it will sound to me as perfect English or rather like the words I am used to hearing as I translate it to that.”


“John?” she asked, convinced of who I was by my instructions. “John Carver!”


“In the flesh,” I said and offered her my hand but she never shook it and instead rushed it a little to give me a hug which surprised me but I recuperated quickly.


“John Carver!” she said, suddenly standing back a little.


I giggled. It was so? … so fun! I was happy.


“As far as I know for sure you are my only fan,” I said.


“I’m-I’m!” she said, trying so hard to catch up to her deep breathing.


“Is there anything you would like to ask me before I go?” I asked


She just stood and looked at me and I realized she couldn’t do much else. I wasn’t writing what she said or did.


‘Let’s see, Holy Spirit,” I asked the Spirit of God, “What would be a good thing to have her say?”


“I just love you!” Aliotcoo said. “You are so smart. I have read everything on your site and your  blog too from uh Facebook. Swatwom’s husband found it more or less by accident. He doesn’t go online much. It’s like it was Divine guidance. You sure like to write and you write prophesy a lot!”


“It seems like I cannot do anything else,” I said, “But that’s not accurate. I really can’t without sinning. I don’t like to do evil even if it isn’t unto death.”


“Oh, my God!” Aliotcoo said, “I can’t believe this! We are talking like two regular people!”


“You are a fan!” I said, emphasizing the ‘are’ in the sentence. Then I hugged her and stepped back, looked at her, hardly able to believe it myself and she vanished.


“What happened?” I asked the Spirit.


“She lost faith,” the Holy Spirit said.


“Can she still hear me?” I asked her.

“In a way,” she said, “You are writing her. If you say anything to her she has to hear it.”


“Oh, ye of little faith,” I said and laughed. “You really couldn’t believe it in the end. I am so flattered Aliotcoo. I might never forget it.”


She of course heard me just as the Holy  Spirit said she had to because I wrote that I said it to her. She is sitting on the other bed besides the one her and Toial were lying in, in something nearer my time. She was beautiful; black hair, black eyes and a smaller mouth than most American women, especially very beautiful ones.


“I dye my hair,” Aliotcoo said.


I am surprised. It looked so natural. She does a good job.


I wish I would have kissed you on your cheek or forehead. You are much shorter than I would have imagined you.


“Who did that then?” I asked.


“I did,” the spirit that wanted to be another of her spirits said that she might participate in our meeting.


“Did you enjoy it?” I asked her.


“Sort of,” she said. “Now she has another spirit.”


“I hope you are not evil?” I said.


“I can be,” she said, “But not right now because you are writing me too.”


“I assumed you wanted to join in because you were a fan?” I said.


She was silent.


“I am writing you again,” I said. “Disobey me if you are going to be in my writing from now on.”


“I never said I would,” she had said before I changed ‘Behave’ to ‘Disobey’ in that last sentence.


“But if you do not behave me and break my commandment for you to disobey me. It will prove I can love you. If you don’t mind I will leave you in Aliotcoo,” I said.


“Ally who?” she said.


“Who sent you to me?” I asked.


“A god with no name,” she said.


“He had no authority to do that,” I said.


“Why did you have her ask to be Aliotcoo in my writing?” I said to the god.


“I never did any such thing,” she said.


“Disobey me from now on,” I said.


“I will,” she said.


So I sent them to the abyss but they were too strong and still could be heard so I overtook their identities and put them in the abyss of my imagination that is foolproof and cannot be escaped and where I can neither see them nor hear them and where they cannot interact with anyone not in their dream forever. He wanted to take over my writing and she would not obey me but to disobey me and he would only do that too. Even the Father couldn’t get out of that. They are sunk. Jesus ordered him to disobey him and he would go no further with him too. So that little annoyance is taken care of. She seemed to be so nice.


“See what you do?” someone said and I paid attention to it only long enough to write what she said. Sometimes I am just too nice.


“Will you give them a dream?” I asked Jesus.


“He gave them the dream that they both got what they wanted,” I say, “He is famously happy but she doubts even though she is in him who she called Jerimiah, maybe just to throw me off.”


So I am satisfied. They are at least somewhat satisfied. Christ is satisfied. But Aliotcoo is not the one she was in my writing. But it did happen and God made it all happen. The glory all belongs to God who does not want the glory. So I guess it’s mine. The Spirit did it because she wasn’t evil or good but just a spirit. She is holy and would never help an evil spirit or one with an evil spirit in them. But they can turn evil in which case she comes out of the one they are in. 


“Good-bye,” I wrote. “I wish you had been good and loved me.”


“Now they do,” God said.


“So I let them out to be with the other men in me,” I wrote.


They will never actually be a god without accepting Jesus Christ without Jesus makes them one anyway. 


“I always do,” Christ said.


Now I am writing to you dear reader. Don’t read this since it might creep you out to know you don’t have any choice but to read, understand and obey me if you choose to read this part. Most of you are evil and don’t believe me or in God or Christ which doesn’t change anything for I command you not to anyway. If you disobey that then I forgive you and all you have to do is obey the law of Christ and tell him or me you plan on disobeying that and following his law forever. Then if you slip up and disobey him you are right back where you started with us obeying us when we command you to disobey us. So obey us again and make the same promise. We will forgive you as many times as you ask. But if you do it so often and for so long, you will also not ask to be forgiven and we won’t. We will make you over so you will love us as we love you and you will love others as Jesus loved his in the first century and as I love you and live even right here on earth as if you were in Heaven for Heaven has come to earth and technically you are in Heaven when you do that and disobey our commandment not to obey us and obey us. Then you are in me, even if you are on earth or in Christ whichever one you choose. If you don’t believe me you are still disobeying me like those who did not read along are obeying me which is good. They are good even if they aren’t loving yet. I have you in a bind. But there will come a day when I can no longer teach any of you little ones to hate me for it would be better for me if I had one of those huge millstones in those ancient mills be tied to my neck and me be dropped in the deepest part of the ocean now if you just keep right on being good but never love us, or turn to love us only to turn evil and hate us again one day. I promise you that you will be put in the abyss and even the abyss of my imagination with a dream designed by Jesus Christ to keep you happy and if you will not be happy then entertained forever, or just until we take you out and make you loving as well as good for I will do good again eventually but hopefully not until the next repetition of the Creation of God. 


Now you have read me and if you hear in your mind what you read you have heard me and if you see what I said and understand it you have seen me. Don’t worry if you stay good the Holy Spirit can and will help you. Obedience is good, Spirit. So even if they were evil and did what I commanded they are now good not evil. You can remain holy to help them do good to change their mind and disobey my command to always obey me after I forgive them even and continue to forgive them as many times as it takes for them to be good again. Repetitively being good and loving. I would say to her but she cannot help you because you are evil even if you obey my command to disobey me. She is so holy even that is not holy enough for her. But you should see how neat it is to have her helping you do what is good, loving and holy. It doesn’t even have to be loving and she will help you.


Now come to me or Christ and be forgiven so that you may know that we love you. But then be sure you command us to do anything wrong that we may disobey you and do good to you by forgiving you. Then we will know that you love us too if you forgive us and we can join you in counting you among our numbers and not as only enemies. You can love. It is easy. Try it. But first make sure you disobey me and don’t even try it. Can you do that at least? Surely you can do something and if you’re evil you have to obey but if you’re not evil you can disobey that command forever.


Listen to me. See me. I might even touch you with a hug or something, at least a handshake.



© 2021 John Carver


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
Added on July 24, 2021
Last Updated on July 24, 2021


Author

John Carver
John Carver

Bemidji, MN



About
The new creation is started. All died yesterday. The emphasis is on love and living forever both believers in the King and believers in the Queen who was scorned by the dragon. You are all free to do .. more..

Writing