This writing has been deleted.
Understanding

Understanding

A Story by John Carver

“Who is he?” Toial asked as they drove back and Molditew was asleep in the backseat.


“I think he’s the American Messiah,” Aliotcoo said.


“The what?” Hifimlaat chuckled.


“We’ve never had a prophet like him,” Aliotcoo said, “And he saved everyone in the entire world whether they wanted to be saved or not. Everybody lives in the afterlife. They don’t even just go to the Isles of the Blessed Dead and dream sweet dreams for eternity. They live.”


“Oh you!” Swatwom said, “You are such a fan. What has he actually done? It’s the same thing they could have had in Jesus anyway. Everything has changed and it’s never been this good but everything is the same.”


“I know,” Aliotcoo said, “Isn’t that cool? I just love him almost enough to be in him instead of Christ. I love him so much. I met him, you know? In the parking lot last night. We have to go to Bemidji, Minnesota in America for it to take place for real. Can we go?”


“To meet him?” Toial said. “That would be sort of neat and tidy for our minds! But he is just an old man.”


“An old man of God,” Aliotcoo said, “He is the one to come to America to save it again for God this time and not just for Christ who is God anyway! I knew one was coming to America. Somehow I just knew it.”


“That’s because he put it in your mind,” Hifimlaat said. “He is writing our story. You should see his site, which he wrote yesterday. It’s about meeting you and about the conversation we had tonight and about God’s Law that came to him on earth. He can’t be a prophet. Nobody knows him. They just know his writing. It’s spooky knowing he wrote about us all before we did anything and it took place just like he said in English. I can read it. I can even translate it into our language. He’s diddy boppin’ all over the place in time, even our time. We don’t even know if he’s alive in the flesh here on earth with us right now or not.”


“I am,” the prophet wrote and they all heard it in their minds and in their language. “Come see me if you wanted to do that Aliotcoo. We will work it so you can. Fulfill that little prophecy. There really is no time. It all happened at once. The future is something even God is realizing and as soon as she realizes it, it becomes the past. Since we are the future for time which never really existed but at the same moment it was, it was over and the future, even its future is us, God and all realizing it as it happened, there really is nothing but that. Time is all in our minds and it already took place so everything, everyone and nothing is all memories in the past once we have realized it. It’s relative to each of us, but it was constant in a way because it was and is and will be but only in that same moment. We must have lived forever or else it never really started or ended. But no one knows, not even God.”


“Did you hear that?” Hifimlaat asked. “Of course you did. He just wrote it. When he is writing you, you hear it if he’s talking to you, saying what you say or doing what you do and God is too for she decides to do it and then the three of her all say it or do it. If he writes we think a certain thing even that is what we think. Isn’t that just a little spooky? Think about it! I mean …” He sighed because he knew what he was thinking and reacting to emotionally and spiritually but there are no words to explain it for it is barely a thought but it has to be thought for the rest of his true thoughts lead to it though it is so new to him and to John Carver he is aware only of its intimation. There is a word for that but it’s Hebrew and a thought of God with three meanings and none of them translate to English or Hifimlaat’s language. It leaves as soon as it’s thought of in any other language but in English it is most often translated as, “Sort of weird,” but that is about the experience of thinking about it not about the meaning of the word itself like the word selah.


“I understand it too!” Aliotcoo rejoiced.


They all looked at her but Molditew who was fast asleep with a peaceful expression while the others were perplexed.


“Does it mean … ?” Swatwom asked.


“Not exactly,” Toial said, “It’s more like the word that translated from Hebrew means yes and no at the same time when the Devil said it. There is no way to translate it like IXOYE the name of Christ before he came to earth. There is no accurate pronunciation either. It cannot be written in any other language. It has to be left as a thought that has no positive or negative components only, and even the Hebrew doesn’t say it but just writes it. It is forbidden by God to say it. Hence the statement that is, “It is written,” rather than, “It is said.” There are a few words like that in any language and some thoughts like that are forbidden by God for Gentiles and most Hebrews to even think. Language has its limitations but what-is-written’s, limitations are greater than spoken words that require sounds a human being cannot make even. The angels when they speak make a high pitched sound a human ear can hear but is unable to make but a robot may be able to make it. They also appear to make words with pauses in the middle of sounds a human cannot even hear. They even have entire conversations we are forbidden to think about until we have God’s mind and it is opened unto us and even then we may not understand them. We may be aware they are thinking something but we have no idea what it is unless God translates it for us.


“Do you want to be able to hear?” God said, knowing I did.


“Yes,” I said.


It is so. Now I can hear them and I can understand anything. There really aren't any but some words and conversations require all my senses working properly and all my mind, body and soul.  For example, when God speaks she makes the sounds of all three of them who are the One God that can only be understood in part if you don’t believe it and when she manifests it is as three and not as one though it may appear to be only one to the ordinary unbeliever's mind just as a Christian can understand anything with Christ’s mind when it is finally opened to him but a god in John can only understand what is in John’s mind but when you are in God you can understand all three meanings even what it means to the Holy Spirit but you have to believe to know and many times even to care to know such things, like this.


Aliotcoo, Toial, Hifimlaat, Swatwom and even little Molditew and Muhammad will understand all this perhaps one day for Molditew and Muhammad could turn out evil if they choose for good can choose to be evil but evil has to be changed to made good and only part of them exists after that and each time they are changed a smaller and smaller part is left to be good until at last they must go to the Isles of the Blessed Dead for there isn’t enough to change left that would make any real difference.

© 2021 John Carver


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's like my word dofer or do for a term I am the only one to use I think that I put in place of a word I don't remember when I am writing the first draft I hope to remember in one of the consequent rewrites. I don't use it much since I evolved.

Posted 2 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
1 Review
Added on July 24, 2021
Last Updated on July 24, 2021

Author

John Carver
John Carver

Bemidji, MN



About
The new creation is started. All died yesterday. The emphasis is on love and living forever both believers in the King and believers in the Queen who was scorned by the dragon. You are all free to do .. more..

Writing