The Cat W***e

The Cat W***e

A Story by Alex Boyd
"

A short story I wrote capturing the essence of a mother and daughter relationship.

"
The Cat W***e
I, the daughter of a mother, of a mother, of a mother seen many and lost many more I the cat w***e.  My name is Angelic for the way I make love is like that of an angel, sweet, pure, and ever so golden I the cat w***e. Struts, embracive, fulfilling, and far from petite my frame is an eye turner makes every guy tongue hang and every woman boil with envy.  I the daughter of a mother, of a mother, of a mother seen many and lost many more I the cat w***e.  “Angie not again Angie, please say it’s not true.”  My madre, a woman I adore but just like me she’s a cat w***e teaching me the ways of luring a man to his defeat for just like me only wanting one thing undeniable pleasure between the sheets who are we???  “Ma, Ma, Sí, Sí, It is true I the cat w***e has had another my fifth child and this one I shall name Rompe La Cursila meaning Breaker of the Curse. A beautiful girl she was Rompe, long hazel nut hair, mahogany skin, luxuries emerald eyes, and just like her gorgeous mother who was a daughter of a mother, of a mother, of a mother that seen many and lost many more was the biggest of the cat w****s, literally….  Angelic, not ashamed but slightly disappointed wanting more for her daughter but drove her to a sickness.  For now the saying big girls need love too was because of Rompe La Cursila though the curse was broken but not of choice but of force, of force was the cat w***e’s curse broken….      
In this life we live it is certain that once born we shall die.  What’s not certain is the journey of life though pre-destined changes do comes about which sucks sometimes for dreams become nightmares and vice versa.  “Angie where’s Rompe?”  My overweight daughter whom I cannot stand for I named her to be the breaker of the curse but just like me she’s a cat w***e, but unlike me she hasn’t slept with anyone.  A virgin she is, but not wanting to be flaunting her goodies all about ha, ha, ha that overweight b*****d.  “Rompe!!!!! Your abuela wants you.”  Stomp, stomp, stomp, down the staircase she comes that overweight b*****d.  “Abuela, I had the most wonderful dream.  I dreamt that I was floating in the sea of clouds me and my Prince Charming.”  Shrugging at this mere thought my overweight b*****d and a Prince Charming. “My príncipe azul, just imagine madre me and príncipe azul?  I would finally please you.” Upset by her little fantasy my temper got the best of me “You are puta gata gordo what Prince Charming wants a fat cat w***e?”  Saddened, my daughter runs back up to her room which was better for me just the sight of her set me ablaze.  She wasn’t always big there was a time she was average size same as me, lovely. Overtime she ate and ate always hungry her precious abuela would feed her nonstop stuffing her face saying a healthy young lady she will be.  My daughter the fat cat w***e, ha.
Quietly Rompe lies in her room thinking my mother hates me and it’s my fault.  Upon my bed with eyes closed I cried myself asleep and once again I dreamt.  “Princesa Rompe I Príncipe Azul ask your hand in marriage?  Marry me and become queen of the island of the clouds.”  The kingdom is beautiful everything is made of clouds floating around and about.  Everything feels so soft against my skin loving what I am seeing, cloud horses, cloud knights, cloud jesters, cloud trees, and cloud everything.  We stroll through out the land sightseeing enjoying every piece of scenery finally we sat by a cloudy like river that was flowing ever so gentle causing curiosity within me.  “So my beautiful princess will you take me as your husband?”  Beautiful, beautiful, if only my madre thought so though she sees my beauty my weight she cannot get pass.   I hate how she pokes fun at my weight. I know I am big but I love my weight. It is soft and makes me feel special because I am a gorgeous big girl.  Many guys try me, many, but I turn them all down because I know my worth. And that’s another thing mother calls me a puta gata gordo but I am not.  “No, I can’t take your hand in marriage.” And the prince asks, “Why not?”  Looking at his face made me even sadder so I ran and jumped in the cloud like river and drowned.  Waking up there was my abuela standing right next to me rubbing my forehead.  The more I fought the dream the more vivid it became it felt so realistic.  I hoped to get and understanding of why I would run from such a handsome guy, my Prince Charming, when apparently he loved me.  That whole day I mopped around the house lips out and showing a look of disarray on my face.  My mother enjoys it when I am miserable it brings fond joy to her world to see her daughter the cat w***e sad and un-lively. I could care less though but my Prince Charming loves to see me smile and jolly.  So why did I run away from him when he apparently wants my hand in marriage?  What was I afraid of?  That whole day the fact that I ran away from my Prince Charming haunted me. I wanted the answers to my questions but yet couldn’t find them.  Later on that night once again I had the same dream but more intensely. Opening my eyes in the cloudy river there was this fairy that was right next to me mouthing some words that I couldn’t understand.  I tried swimming toward her but the more I swam toward her, the further away she became until finally I gave out. So I stuck my hand out trying to reach out to her but never did we meet.  No, never did we meet. And for a moment she felt like my mother and for the first time it felt like she actually loved me. 
    
Waking up to the smell of breakfast was always a sign of a pleasant day because mother rarely cooks breakfast and so I stumbled down stairs trying my best to get to the kitchen.  Though mother always treats me harshly it is when she cooks breakfast when she treats me nice and worthwhile.  “Hey my Hermosa Gata Puta today is such a lovely day isn’t it?”  Smiling I nodded loving the fact that she acknowledge my beauty whenever she calls me beautiful I take it to heart because I know it to be true for on this day I am beautiful.  I shall hold on to this day for tomorrow doesn’t bring any promise.  That whole day I felt like a Princesa flaunting about town I couldn’t contain the radiant urges that were inside of me.  And there he was the guy in my dreams standing at the Mercado buying fish and bread.  Turning looking toward my way I fled and scurrying toward the closest place I could not paying attention to my whereabouts I trip and fall into a horse’s drinking troth. I am soaking wet and embarrassed but he didn’t mind my mishap. Actually he found it quite amusing. As he attends to helping me out of the troth he also plunges in and begins to splash about and there watching is my mother.  “Beauty is vain to a young man’s eyes like you yourself isn’t it?” The young man knew not what to say but kept his manners and helps me up while greeting my mother who was apparently upset.  Oh how quickly the morning joy comes and goes but I knew it wasn’t going to last forever but in my heart I prayed it would. 

His name is Rizzo La’Grande not from here but a drifter who loves to come and go as he pleases.  Despite my mother’s attitude I invite him to our lovely home for dinner. And did he eat like a king he ate everything that we sat before him loving every dish.  I hopelessly stared at him as his jaw muscles moved up and down clamping down on the food.  His chin sturdy and firm with a little distinctive patch of hair on his face that was untamed and wild looking and I loved it.  “So Rizzo where did you come from or the last place you’ve seen I would like to know?”  He looked at my mother while still chewing his food finally swallowing he sat up in a storytelling pose.  “Well I came from a distant land full of dreams where mountains are ten times higher than usual and the water is so pure that it sparkles whenever it is shined upon by the sun.  The animals are all polite they actually greet you with a nod when walking by.  Valleys are as low as the sunset and rivers as long as or even longer than the Nile itself where people come far and wide just to see.  There are trees standing upon trees, grass that smell so sweet that you are tempted to eat and at night when everything is fast asleep mother earth’s orchestra plays its gentle soft music that resembles the great classical musicians.  This place is a dream land that I went to conquer but I fell in love with it and knew a place like that deserved to be free.  No man should every want to migrate there they should only want to enjoy the beauty of that land.”  Me and mother both looked at him in awe thinking does such a place exist?  Mother went to cleaning up the dishes. And me I was still looking shocked by what I heard wanting to ask question but before I could open my mouth good mother spat an order for me to go to my room.  So to my room I went excited by what my ears had heard loving every description that Rizzo had told us.  Then I referred back to my dreams that I had and the place he had spoke about it sounded so familiar to the place in my dreams only without the clouds, yet more vivid, and more realistic than the dream, if I say so myself. But I and mother both know that a place like that doesn’t exist.  I believe that’s why she sent me to my room because she didn’t want to hear anymore of Rizzo’s lies but I believe he was telling the truth. I fell asleep wanting to go to the place that Rizzo told me and mother about.
Disturbed by the rocks being thrown at my window I crept out of bed trying not to wake up everybody else and took a look and there stood Rizzo. “Come with me and I’ll take you to that place that I spoke about.”   Seeing his dashing smile it sent butterflies throughout my body and it became slowly unbearable to contain myself.  “Why should I run away with a stranger that I just met yesterday?”  Once again he smiled at me.  “We are not strangers my love for we have met I am your Príncipe Azul.”  I nearly jump out of my skin when he says that.  “We have never met I am tired of your lies go away and do not come again.”  As I was turning to go in with a blink of the eye he was right next to me.  “My love you do not belong here you belong with me at a place where beauty like yours is appreciated and not tarnished or treated harshly…” Did my ears deceive me, they must have, for never has another person told me that I am beautiful or even that have beauty.  Though here’s Rizzo saying that my beauty needs to be cherished. I faint into his arms and yes he catches me despite my weight he holds on to me with strength.  The hair on his brute arms and his muscles touching my delicate but blubbery skin was infatuating. I know this is too good to be true but I must indulge even if for a brief moment.  “Take me down to the river Rizzo take me to the river you spoke of today.”  Enticed by the whole matter I am overwhelmed with fantasy as he places me down I look into his hazel eyes and for a snippet of a moment I see trust.  
“Grab hold of my hands for I shall take you to the river that I spoke of but you must promise me one thing.”   For him I’ll promise anything.  “You must promise me to believe with your heart and not with your eyes, to love with your lips and not your legs, to embrace me with your smile and not your hands, and finally to never let go but to always fall.”  I nodded my head for his voice and the way he speaks makes me want do all those things that he asks of me.  Finally he tells me to close my eyes and prepare myself and so I do.  Though for a moment I reflect back to my dream how I ran from my Príncipe Azul but that was a dream this is real and I want to go for it. The Cat W***e feels beautiful and so I jump…

Tears are for the worthy not peasants or dreamers
Flowers are for the living not the walking dead
Joy does come in the morning
SO REJOICE CAT W***E
REJOICE CAT W***E
Finally your beauty is acknowledged
Finally your death is acknowledged


“Why did she jump was she that depressed?  I tried to do my best by her but she was sick that I knew but I didn’t know how badly?”  I, her mother knew the reality of my daughter Rompe.  She was an anorexic always thinking that she was too fat, too ugly, and that she wasn’t beautiful enough.  Though I called her beautiful everyday still in her head she was ugly and I, her mother couldn’t save her…  Tears rolling down Rompe mothers face because her daughter died in her fantasy world chasing after beauty….  Beauty is a killer my friends are the words engraved in her tombstone and there laid the cat w***e……..   

 

© 2014 Alex Boyd


Author's Note

Alex Boyd
I hope the audience catch the twisted ending (hehe)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This would have to be the most powerful story I've read on here so far. Really sends out an important message. Every girl deserves to be loved despite her weight. The whole time reading the story, I imagined a big girl. I was astounded when I read the ending. Never has it crossed my mind that you would be talking about an anorexic girl. Just wow... you set the bar high for this story. I very much enjoyed it. And I give you credit for those nice Spanish words you threw in there.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Alex Boyd

9 Years Ago

Thanks very appreciate



Reviews

This would have to be the most powerful story I've read on here so far. Really sends out an important message. Every girl deserves to be loved despite her weight. The whole time reading the story, I imagined a big girl. I was astounded when I read the ending. Never has it crossed my mind that you would be talking about an anorexic girl. Just wow... you set the bar high for this story. I very much enjoyed it. And I give you credit for those nice Spanish words you threw in there.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Alex Boyd

9 Years Ago

Thanks very appreciate

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

294 Views
1 Review
Added on November 24, 2014
Last Updated on November 24, 2014
Tags: #ShortStory

Author

Alex Boyd
Alex Boyd

Marks, MS



About
Young, Ambitious, Writer, Poet, Artist, Musician Motto: Live Young While Dying Able Favorite Author: John Grisham Favorite Book: The bible (yeah I am a Christian) Lastly seeking every experience .. more..

Writing