the next step

the next step

A Chapter by Destiny Locke

 I wanted for a while and finally we met in the park and he took me over to our spot and as soon as we got to the water fall he said
" Will you go out with me?"
 " yes"
We hugged one another and held hands and walked around the park with smiles on our face.
I could not believe he actually asked me to be his girlfriend I was the worlds happiest girl. While we walked around the park he got a water bottle and drank out of it for a little while then started pouring it on me and chasing me with it. I tried to throw it back on him but I failed miserably but I didn't mind cause it was fun. 
My mom came and got me and we argued back forth about him not walking home and that I was going to give him a ride home. and so he finally got in the car with me and he asked me to go to the movies with him that night and I of coarse said yes I was so happy and had to wear the best outfit that I could find cause I had to look really pretty for him. Even though I knew in his eyes I was already beautiful. 

We made it to his house and dropped him off and I jumped out of the car to give him a huge hug and a kiss and to tell him I would see him in a couple hours. As soon as I got home I started to get ready even though I knew that I didn't have to for an hour in half. But I was soo exited it was all I could think about.
The time finally came for me to head to the movies. My heart started to beat really fast and the butterflys started to come. I finally arrived at the movie theater and ran straight into his arms. He walked me over  to get our tickets and then we walked into the movie theater and picked a seat and awaited for the movie to start. we invited our friend to come so that I wouldn't be sitting alone when he had to get up and work the movie. 
The movie was over and we all were standing and stretching, some heading out and some waiting for people to get down with them so they could walk out together and some coming up to talk to us. We finally were on our way out to the car so that he could take me home. I really didn't to leave his arms but I knew soon that I would be in his arms again. 
We staid up really late that night talking about everything pretty much. I told me all my deepest secrets and he told me his. He had certain ways of making me smile. I couldn't wait to be with him again. 
The next day I went over to his house and he made his famous nachos and while he was waiting for those to cook he came over to me and hugged me from behind and kissed my neck, which of coarse made me smile. as soon as the nachos we went into his room and started to watch a movie. We started watching the movie but then we started to kiss one another and completely ignored the movie. 
As soon as we had our first kiss I just knew that he was the one. We had that spark that I knew I couldn't have with anyone else. Everyone could see it as well. I also knew that I wanted to spend every waking second with him. He had a special way of making sure I kept my smile on my face. 
It was the day before my birthday and we were talking about my birthday and what my plans where and what I was going to be doing that day. I knew that I wanted to see him on my birthday he was the first person out of all my friends that I wanted to see. 
That night we were talking about our future and what we saw I told him
" I see me and you married what do you see baby?"
        he replied.
" I see the exact same thing."
Morning arose and I woke up to my phone going off like crazy.
I was so exited to see so many messages from him, and from my friends.
I knew that it was going to be a great day.

I got up and looked through my cloths trying to figure out what I wanted to wear. Today was a big day for me. I am 18. 
So many things that I have to get done. but where do I start. 

            


© 2013 Destiny Locke


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on August 13, 2012
Last Updated on May 19, 2013