Description

Description

A Chapter by Your Average Nerd

            Rebecca Knight has never stayed in one place for too long. Her mother would always move them from place to place, but Rebecca always thought it was because her mother never could hold a job for very long.

            Then they move to Pine Creek, a small town in Washington state with a population of only 1,253. And when it turns out that they'll be living in the creepy manor in the middle of the block, Rebecca is not thrilled. Leave it to her cheap mother to buy the house that looks like no one has lived in it since the 1950's. She is absolutely certain that it will be the worst summer yet.

            When Rebecca discovers the antique mirror in the attic, she gets curious. Without knowing it, Rebecca sets off a chain of events that would be impossible to stop. And it turns out that she might be the key to saving a world she just discovered actually exists other than in her favorite book.



© 2014 Your Average Nerd


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Based on your tag, "dimension jumper", I can see where this might be going. We'll see once I read the first chapter.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Wow, sounds very interesting, I am intrigued to read more!
It seemed a little rushed, I would probably add a bit more description regarding the house or, at least, little aspects of it past how old it is. I myself imagined it as some sort of old antebellum home or Victorian but I am not sure if that is what you were going for...
Other than that, this is a great start! You give away just enough to keep the story going. I really enjoyed this and can't wait to read more, well done! :)

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 27, 2014
Last Updated on July 27, 2014


Author

Your Average Nerd
Your Average Nerd

Dallas, TX



About
ѕoмeoɴe will αlwαyѕ �™e preттιer. ѕoмeoɴe will αlwαyѕ �™e ѕм&alp.. more..

Writing