Remind Me

Remind Me

A Story by Beka Perry
"

I wrote this about a dream I had. It was about one of my ex-boyfriends. I believe I dreamed it because I missed him.

"

  My body trembles as I step into the light, filled with sorrow and remorse. The music plays my favorite song as he sings his part so smooth. My soul cries as I sing my verse, trying not to let the tears poor down my face and trying not to look my ex-boyfriend in the eyes. We walk closer and closer as the music comes to its climax. We look up not knowing what we gotten ourselves into as we sing. The music flowing through my body makes my soul cry more as I hold in my sorrow. When we sing our last verse in a dramatic way, we look into each others eyes and stare as the music ends. Elijah grabs my hand and pulls me close and kisses me. I wrap my arms around him as the microphone falls to the floor. I hear the crowd gasps and shriek at us as Elijah kisses me more. It feels like the kiss is lasting more than I thought it would. As I break away, I ignore the crowd and whispered “why?”

He said “why not my love? I made a mistake, I shall fix it.”

I pull away and walk off the stage leaving him in tears, leaving my heart to break. Then suddenly I meet him back stage and whispered the lyrics to the song we have just sang, “So on fire and so in love, that look in your eyes that I miss so much...” then he said “Remind me baby” and so we kissed again as we heard snarls from behind us, but we ignored them once again. Suddenly I felt like I was floating and I couldn't be happier.

© 2012 Beka Perry


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Man... I feel like I just read your diary, Clary, my s**t, i feel like i should have stopped reading when I saw 'Eligah' , but damn girl! it was f*****g awsome!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Beka Perry

11 Years Ago

Thanks Alissa! :) And it's "Elijah" no "g"
MindCage

11 Years Ago

what the f**k ever~love you!!
This makes the reader see the romance of the final curtain call and the passion that can spring and love, it feels like a stage piece and than it is the real drama of the back stage that brings the appeal.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 29, 2012
Last Updated on May 29, 2012
Tags: ex-boyfriend, dream, love, Carrie Underwood, Remind Me, YourMysteryGirl

Author

Beka Perry
Beka Perry

St. Charles, MO



About
I'm sweet, amazing, and ginger. I love to right about my experiences and things I feel or things I see people deal with. Love is what I write about the most. more..

Writing
Future Future

A Poem by Beka Perry