Warren Breverik: An Introduction

Warren Breverik: An Introduction

A Chapter by ZackOfBridge
"

Meet Warren Breverik

"

            The cars were selling just fine. I’ve got the closers on the showroom floor and the pitchers on the lots. The pitchers eventually sweat out in the summers and the California sun melts them into closers or quitters. Pitching new cars isn’t easy, especially with the gullys of used car dealerships along the street. 

I am Warren Breverik and I get by, I am owner and founder of Breverik’s dealership and I take it everywhere I go. In Mauii where I honeymooned with my second wife Katrina, the former waitress turned Cadillac driver, I was Warren Breverik of Breverik’s dealership. New cars and sales closers keep my pool heated and my hot tub broiling, but the Warren Breverik name keeps the new cars rolling onto the showroom floor and the sales closers closing. The profits keep me in a gated community and a fortress of a home. They let my dog be pampered in a doggy day care, watching television and getting the finest grooming while I vacation to Cabo San Lucas or Hawaii. My business in new cars keeps Katrina’s kids stoned and out of my way and my credit pays for our lake boat. My dealership allows for the privelage of being Warren Breverik.

The name is household in the valley thanks to my single commercial jingle. I’ve had it running for years now, my ad guys tell me they could work out a new commercial, but I say why do we need a new one when the old one works just great. I have been choking out the ad department for a couple years, I never really took to the idea of having those creative types moving about the dealership, needing a comb or a clean shave.  The smell of new car submitted to the musk of their pot smoke when passing the creative’s room.  I had thought about dismantling them completely, but the idea of my new campaign forced them into the category of necessary. I had been juggling the idea of expanding Breverik’s dealerships. The money from my existing dealerships was flowing nicely, but I would prefer that it flood unflinchingly.



© 2014 ZackOfBridge


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

By the hymen of Olivia Newton-John!
This was pretty interesting, you said so much about the character and his life in a short shorty story
It made me want to read more of this Warren Breverik.
Pretty sweet Zak, you should type some more life to this guy!

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 14, 2014
Last Updated on January 14, 2014


Author

ZackOfBridge
ZackOfBridge

Camarillo, CA



About
Whats life but time enough to write stories? more..

Writing
New Shoes New Shoes

A Story by ZackOfBridge