Unborn dream

Unborn dream

A Poem by Zee Langa
"

That moment when what was growing within is realised.

"
I have dug this mine of life so long to deserve whatever mother nature gives birth to.
Hands have carried weights to the point where my enemies felt like feathers for me to rest on.
Complexion never dark but highlights of my twilight.
See me as I walk out with a smile as my true self is realised out of these dark mines.

I have run this race of life for so long to deserve the freshness that will shower over me as I cross the finish line.
Circles I have run to the point where craziness almost caught up to me.
Marathons I have run to the point where my last breath almost caught up to death.
Hear the applause as I pass the finish line and my vision recognised.

I have climbed the highest mountain that life has placed before me to deserve rest I will find on cloud 9.
The sky was said to be the limit but why am I moon walking on it with my Jackson shoes.
Echoes of success blow in direction as I rest in the cave of the mountain that once was my tribulation.
Feel the comfort of the rainbow swallow me as I dive into the sky that once brought me storms.

When will people realise that what I have conceived in my heart will cause many heartaches.
Labour pains I have endured in the dying moments of my past,
But I will hold on dear to my present today until my future is born tomorrow.
Cries of joy will be heard on all corners of this world.
That will be the sound of trumpets of people celebrating the birth of my unborn dream.

© 2016 Zee Langa


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
Added on April 12, 2016
Last Updated on April 12, 2016
Tags: poetry, dream, passion

Author

Zee Langa
Zee Langa

Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa



Writing
My Company My Company

A Poem by Zee Langa


First time First time

A Poem by Zee Langa