She, Dreamt a She

She, Dreamt a She

A Story by Zulema
"

Her essence was like a flower, and I wanted her to be an undying bouquet.

"

 

She had this gorgeous white smile. Her lips matched the color of a pink rose. All her words were elegant and her scent was like lavender. It was honestly all quite too much. For a being to be so dangerously perfect; using that word felt shameful. Her essence was like a flower, and I wanted her to be an undying bouquet.


I sat in silence when she had suddenly touched me without notice. All matter felt electrifying. Goosebumps rose up on both our soft skin. My hand now nervously placed on her warm upper thigh. It was milliseconds later our lips and tongues were passionately kissing.


Her fingers traveled like a compass pushing the hair out of my face. I could feel the rhythm of both our hearts that were growing in love. This was all new to both of us. There was nothing in the world compared to her. A connection so deep the souls we carried were meant to lay naked. I now thought of her as my soul mate.


I began to slowly pull back and let my hand under her blouse. Her lips now touched my neck. Our arms moved around each other while my moans let out. Still wrapped around each other she fell on the bed as I lay on top of her. The night began to unfold a profound beauty I didn’t know existed.


My hand lightly touched her delicate stomach. We continued to kiss when I unbuttoned her jeans. She then let out a quiet gasp. Little did she know I felt more turned on than ever. Next to the hotel bed stood the melting candles she lit up. She thought it’ll be romantic. I couldn’t resist but to rip off her blouse and pull her pants off. Like the candles, she and I were melting.


I must of have blacked out from the serotonin and endorphins. She had taken off my 

dress and underwear. Kissing my breast so sweetly, I massaged her head stroking her long hair. My heart no longer felt heavy as her weight was on top of me. This wasn’t a special occasion. We weren’t in a relationship. It was an act of two lovers finding each other again. 

© 2013 Zulema


Author's Note

Zulema
Open for all judgement and if you like it, put a ring on it. Just kidding.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Love it! Rebel but Genius! Keep writing!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 1, 2013
Last Updated on March 1, 2013
Tags: fiction, short story, lesbian, gay, sex, love, passion, girl, dream

Author

Zulema
Zulema

Phoenix



About
I'm a girl that enjoys doing things I don't get paid for. more..

Writing