Chapter 1: Feel Able.

Chapter 1: Feel Able.

A Chapter by Kell
"

"

Well I’m going now,”
“Alright, see you later Lynne!”
I started sprinting out the door down to the school bus, almost forgetting my lunch, I jolted backwards to get it. I had made the bus thankfully.
“Hey Lynne! Over Here!” Valerie had saved a spot for me next her on the bus,
”I never thought you would make it out of your house in time!”
“Yeah, I surprised me too,” I responded in a surprised tone,
Just then, the bus had stopped to let some more kids on.

“So. Lynne…Did you ever ask that guy out?”
“What guy?”
“Oh you know,” She pointed to the kid sitting in front of me,
“Him?”
“Yes him!”
“No.”
“What’s wrong with you! You do know he’s been crushing on you sense 5th grade!” she said in a shocking, but whisper like tone.

“I’ve already told you Valerie, I’m not interested in a relationship, and do you honestly think I would have time for all the drama of these immature boys?”

She paused for a second and stared at me with a serious look in her eyes,

“Yes. I honestly think you could, because you kno-..”
I had cut her off from that point on and began day dreaming out the window, all of the little kids running around with there moms,…I envied them…

The bus had stopped and I came back to the voice of Valerie talking in my ear,

“Hey! Get up! It’s time to go dreamer!”
“Huh...” I responded in a tried tone,
“What happened?”
“Were at school.”
“Oh…”
“You were too busy in La La Land over there,” she laughed and grinned as she fixed her hair.

“Well, today’s just gonna be great for me. I get too go over the “Lewis and Clark” phase in History, not to mention I keep getting creepy stalker mail in my locker!”
Ugh. I was getting sick and tired of getting these weird notes in my locker at the end of the day saying:

Eric Patterson?
Yes or No”


Of course I had no idea what these notes were about, but they couldn’t be any worse then getting a personal stalker like Vicky.

“Hey, where’s your sister Vicky? I didn’t see her on the Bus.”
“Oh, she’s home sick, but she’ll find someway to spend her time at home.”
“Tell her I say “Get well soon”!”
”Probably txt David or something…”her voice trailed off in silence,
“Are you okay Valerie?”
“Yeah, just peachy...”
“Well I-..”I was about to talk, but the final bell rang,
“Oh Crud! I’ll talk to you later Val!” I was running without looking back at her, I think she may have cussed when one of the teachers caught her lingering in the hall way.

The day pretty much went on as usual. Slow, and boring.
Science, Reading, Math, Lunch, Language Arts, History, and finally, I was at gym.
I entered the Locker room, my hand trying to support my heavy, but small, purple and blue binders. I almost slipped on the newly polished tiles.

After I had gotten dressed, we did our usual warm ups, just then, David walked over too me,
“Hi Lynne.”
“Uhh.Hi.”
“Have you seen Vicky?”
“No.” I said telling the truth,
“Why do you care anyways David?”
“Well I thought you knew Lynne,”
“Knew what?”
“Were and Item.”

By then, I went into state of shock; I never thought in a million years that Vicky would ever go out with someone as pleading as him. He may have asked her out a trillion times, but I never thought she was going to say yes. Must’ve caved in finally.
I had just realized though, I was standing in front of David for a solid 5 minutes without saying anything.

“Lynne?”
“Uh-uhh” I sputtered,
“Are you okay?”
“Yeah. I just got kind of taken by surprise. WHAT WITH NOBODY TELLING ME!”
“Hahaha, Take it easy”
“How can I take it easy when one of my best friends is dating you! No offense”
“None taken, I happen to get that a lot.”



© 2009 Kell


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on June 20, 2009


Author

Kell
Kell

Kennewick, WA



About
Well im Kelley, some people call meh Kell or Lynne e.e Either one works in my case, I'm a 12yr old girl xD who is random a lot of the time, I'll completely space out when you're talking to me cause ye.. more..

Writing
Star Catcher Star Catcher

A Poem by Kell


Forest Family Forest Family

A Book by Kell