Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Zenny
"

Just a quick prologue explaining what the book will generally be about

"

Prologue:

When everything began to seem like it was getting better, things turned for the worst. World War III happened and soon the entire world was destroyed. Many people didn’t live to see what happened afterward, but the few thousand that did, gathered together to begin rebuilding the earth. After years and years of rebuilding, 2121 came along, but something wasn’t right. After the World War III happened,  he radiation from the nuclear weapons had caused more than just damage to the world. It had done damage to the people. Not all, but some. Once things began to be rebuilt and the radiation from the nuclear bombs had been cleared, scientist began to realize that women were giving birth to super natural human beings. Scientists tried to keep this underground, but the government soon caught word and immediately took action.  They began to demolish all who were supernatural, killing them off one by one. As the years continued, and the super humans began to evolve, the government realized that they themselves couldn’t kill them. They would have to kill each other. So the government created a never-ending war far off in the eastern part of the world. When a super natural human being turned 18, they were sent to war.  If they could prove that they were worthy of living amongst the human race and could survive a year in the war zone, then they were sent back home and rewarded freedom amongst the people. 



© 2012 Zenny


Author's Note

Zenny
I'll probably go back and change a few things here and there but I wanted to let you guys have a general idea of what the story is going to be about.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

206 Views
Added on March 25, 2012
Last Updated on March 25, 2012
Tags: teen writing, books, stories, adventure, fiction, fantasy


Author

Zenny
Zenny

CA



About
I'm me..lol really not much to say, I used to write a lot but now I don't anymore because I've had permanent writers block! I have many stories to tell though and I love writing fantasy. I'm sooo .. more..

Writing