not a poem

not a poem

A Poem by Zero_Edge88
"

rather it is something to ponder about.

"
Feelings. Logistics. Actions. Words. Emotions. Decisions.

Are we blind enough to see this picture everyday?

Feelings evoke the the notion of how we came to constructing something so beautiful can be brought down under a single tone of voice.

Logistics speak out the methods we don't clearly see until it is too late as we seek out refuge for our life to be together again.

Actions wrap our hands in places where we think is possible to even begin with.

Words bind the heart and soul altogether as it can kill you with a tongue so blunt and slippery its salted flavoring kept us from healing the wounds.

Emotions corrupt the collective and break down the signs all over our heads and wipe us out.

Decisions color the pages we shade in our notebooks of our life because no hue of gray can consume the blackness that was already shaded.

We are human by nature and by nature we aren't dictated to be perfect because for what is nature compared to us is a flawlessly magnificent piece of work that will surprise us everyday whereas we are flawed by the ideas that curb us down to the road and beliefs that we allow to continue shaking us down.

We are f.l.a.w.e.d humans and should we ever begin to embrace that then tears will continue to come down, hearts will continue to bleed, and souls will continue to complete us. Tears that we will wipe our emotional sin and embrace humility. Hearts that we will wrap with a cloth that is cut from our skin as we share it. Souls that we will aimlessly wander but never lose its sight because it is tied to our life that we share together.

For what is nature's purpose but an unknown one because we are living in a cycle only we know is ours and all that life can just say, "It is good to be alive and loved again." 

© 2013 Zero_Edge88


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
Added on May 21, 2013
Last Updated on May 21, 2013

Author

Zero_Edge88
Zero_Edge88

Tampa, FL



About
Hello, greetings, by the time you have read this page I believe the words, "Who are you?" will still resound in your ears for I do not have any answer to that very question myself. I know I'm a writer.. more..

Writing