Exchange of Feelings

Exchange of Feelings

A Poem by Zero_Edge88

Good morning, good evening.
I find your greeting to be too bland in this day and age but that's okay at least I know you're not being rude. I find your greeting to be of ambiguous though. Should I be good of your morning or to the morning that I woke up to feeling rude? I know I can't answer that. In fact, don't answer it. I find your words to be beautifully composed on you just like how you wear that suit and tie. That suit and tie is bound though to find its way into the skirts and the frills of our co-workers. 
Hello, goodbye.
It's the feeling of a greeting that I want to ask myself is this real? Is this you telling me that we're going to not see each other no matter how many hours of the day we're going to be going through together. No silly, I am just greeting you with a formality that I want to say hello to you and when I say goodbye I mean I want to greet you a proper farewell because you and I know we deserve to be sent off with the best intentions.
These days we find ourselves excusing our common gestures to be one of two things: a flirtation or common courtesy. After all, one is just a speculation while the other is the sincerest form of greeting one another. It's the fields of deception we go through everyday thinking when we reap what we sow in this world people will not remember it after all we are one in a lifetime. Not the number a billion because we're not the statistic when we make the change but we are the influence of which we know will be right for us. It's a sad truth, no one wants to admit it and everyone just wants the same slice of pie as everyone else's.
However, there are those still willing to try the other flavors of the pie and still admit they are not satisfied by just the one given by the masses but the ones that are hiding from us in plain sight. So take a bite elsewhere when no one is looking and when we can take a bite again just know that we took it with permission from no one but ourselves.

© 2013 Zero_Edge88


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is very nice and impressive!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Zero_Edge88

10 Years Ago

Thank you very much!
Morgan Wolfram

10 Years Ago

You're welcome :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
1 Review
Added on May 30, 2013
Last Updated on May 30, 2013

Author

Zero_Edge88
Zero_Edge88

Tampa, FL



About
Hello, greetings, by the time you have read this page I believe the words, "Who are you?" will still resound in your ears for I do not have any answer to that very question myself. I know I'm a writer.. more..

Writing