Certain Transcendence

Certain Transcendence

A Poem by Zero_Edge88

"When you write on a piece of paper there is an inexplicably magical moment when the pen hits the paper. It is as if your blood is drained from those hands and is transferred to it. There is a sudden transcendence in which emotion and feelings are but the flesh and the bone. Your heart is filled with adrenaline as it beats for each line you make. Stanza after stanza aligns with what you are thinking and as it coalesces it becomes a masterpiece where you never had your eyes set up on it. Defining each moment of it begins slowly but surely when you reach the end there is a certain serenity in it. I believe that is the beauty of putting words down on a piece of paper when you write your poetry.
For what is the beginning in a poem but the fingertips you had written all about it. There is a touch of wisdom, a hint of knowledge and a pinch of each spice found in the rack of life. Whereas in the end it is the desired flavor, the savored palette and the madness' dessert that is unforgettable. Right down the middle, lies an interior chaos as and the exterior mundane of what we call experience. Surely a scar, a bruise or a burn in our skin is the art of which nature drew itself upon us and made known that we are hers alone.
For what is pieced in these lines, is something you cannot even begin to cherish! What is it that you seek for that others have found already! Where do you go for where you hid yourself? This is all but just a dream is it not? You're alive and you don't know it. To wake you up in this moment is to tell yourself you will be chasing another dream down another rabbit hole.
So chase on what is important on that piece of paper. Forget that footnotes, subtexts, super/subscripts of your manuscript are important because you are writing the most important part of your life. Your piece on what you have profoundly believe to be your world!"

© 2013 Zero_Edge88


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

very good work--love the part about nature drawing on your skin-the bruise,the burn,the scar.etc

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

71 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 13, 2013
Last Updated on June 13, 2013

Author

Zero_Edge88
Zero_Edge88

Tampa, FL



About
Hello, greetings, by the time you have read this page I believe the words, "Who are you?" will still resound in your ears for I do not have any answer to that very question myself. I know I'm a writer.. more..

Writing