Wave

Wave

A Poem by Zero_Edge88

There is a light for us, all of us. We don't know how bright it gets to us but truly we are invited to it. There is a certain brilliance behind it. Perhaps it is the main reason why we choose this light. It allows us to dance and even sing in the midst of the crowd.
However, what happens when the lights do go out. Are we but responsible for turning it back on? Or do we hope for the best someone comes to our rescue and turn the light back on? I believe that lights exude certain amounts of mini explosions in our heads! After all, without this, there wouldn't be a spark in our brain in the first place all because we needed that little light.
However, even when the power vested by us is light are we not supposed to share it and give everyone a little hope. After all it is the beauty of it that makes it so fleetingly obvious that it understands music too. Light is music and so is our darkness. We are often reminded that within each brilliance of a nanosecond there is a wave of darkness that keeps us together.

© 2013 Zero_Edge88


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yin and yang, light and darkness. We constantly seek balance, and even if we get a toehold, we have to work hard to keep it. Nice work.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow, this is amazing work my friend Zero. Loved the concept. I'm confused with the hyperlink which redirects you to Facebook page :/
Well anyways, that site is blocked at my work. Can't see anything. But this one is truly an invention of new wave which pours light and brighten your surrounding throughout :)

- Singh :)



Posted 10 Years Ago


Vikrantsingh

10 Years Ago

Lol, I enjoyed it :)
Zero_Edge88

10 Years Ago

Glad you did lol. Perhaps you could pursue it at home later lol? :)
Vikrantsingh

10 Years Ago

Yes i will check it ;)
each brilliance of a nanosecond there is a wave of darkness that keeps us together.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Zero_Edge88

10 Years Ago

Surprisingly in the struggle of my sleepy self I was able to accomplish this depth. :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 22, 2013
Last Updated on June 22, 2013

Author

Zero_Edge88
Zero_Edge88

Tampa, FL



About
Hello, greetings, by the time you have read this page I believe the words, "Who are you?" will still resound in your ears for I do not have any answer to that very question myself. I know I'm a writer.. more..

Writing