Candidate

Candidate

A Poem by Zero_Edge88

There are those who speak in tongue as to those who speak from the heart. To speak in tongue is to let the world you are but the messenger of another person greater than you. As to speak from the heart is to make the world aware you have come for the world to see as to who you are.
For what is the fundamental of the spoken word in a world where we are always speaking of beautiful lies and ugly truths. Are we not absolved from our erroneous ways? As to speak ill of it is to speak of what the world really sees. Meanwhile to speak of goodwill we create a bridge for those around us to know we are messaging the righteousness of our heart...well aren't we all a but a bunch of lovely narcissists and hypocrites then? For this, this is the beautiful lie we spread from our heart. A person speaks of the ugly truth needs not a bridge but a guiding stick. For waters deep are mere illusions of our mind as there is a hand on the other end to reach and grab hold of it. To struggle in the shallowest is to know that you have already drowned in the deepest. This is the ugly truth.
To speak from the heart is to speak from the emptiest part of our soul to those who we surround ourselves with... as it is but just another connection... (click here...to be continued)

© 2013 Zero_Edge88


Author's Note

Zero_Edge88
I divide my work from here and my other page so like it or not, please get used to it. I enjoy writing especially on the other page because it's my deeper and personal page.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I Love This! You have another page??? lol

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Zero_Edge88

10 Years Ago

Yes I do lol! My Facebook page lol! I have multiple pages that I put different types of writing on. .. read more
K.S.78

10 Years Ago

Was using my phone it didnt like it lol I will get there though lol!
Zero_Edge88

10 Years Ago

Oh okay then lol! Well at least now you have ways of finding of my writing lol :P That one is older .. read more
i liked the bridge point. i would just say make your few sentences little short and precise.but you write with the ink of honesty that shows

Posted 10 Years Ago


Zero_Edge88

10 Years Ago

I'm not a man of brevity when it comes to writing these words down so forgive my lengthiness of it. .. read more
sakshi arora

10 Years Ago

your welcome i am glad you read my review

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
2 Reviews
Added on June 23, 2013
Last Updated on June 23, 2013

Author

Zero_Edge88
Zero_Edge88

Tampa, FL



About
Hello, greetings, by the time you have read this page I believe the words, "Who are you?" will still resound in your ears for I do not have any answer to that very question myself. I know I'm a writer.. more..

Writing